Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


More Than Just Friends Forever?



INTRO!

Sarah and Harry had known each other since she was 5 and he was 6, now he was 13 and she was 12. They lived just up the road from each other in their hometown of Chelmsford. They had always been close, so close in fact that they were practically joined at the hip. They were inseparable. But now all that was about to change. Sarah's dad had been offered a job in America, so now they had to move to California where Sarah would be hundreds of miles away from Harry.



*FLASHBACK* “I'll miss you Harry” Sarah sobbed as she buried her face in his neck. “I'll miss you too” he replied as a tear trickled down his cheek. “I won't ever forget you” she said pulling back and looking him straight in the eyes. “I know you won't but take this just in case” he said as he took off one of his beaded necklaces and put it around Sarah's neck. “ You have to promise me that we'll be friends forever” he continued. “I promise, I love you” she said as she hugged him again. “I love you too” he replied kissing her forehead. “Sarah!” Her mum called, “we're leaving”. “Ok” she called back. “Bye Harry”, “bye”. She hugged him one last time, then ran over to the car and climbed in. Harry watched them drive off with a heavy heart. *END OF FLASHBACK*



They phoned each other everyday, but after a few years hey lost contact. Six years later. Harry is now 19 and Sarah is 18. Harry is now in a very successful band called Mcfly. Sarah is still in California and has moved out of her parent's house and has her own apartment, just down the road from he beach. She is studying art and design at college.



Sarah let herself in and dropped her bag on the floor. She went over to check her answer machine and saw that the light was flashing so she pushed the “play” button before flopping down on the sofa to listen to the message. “Hey Sarah, it's Harry” She sat up when she heard his name. “I hope you don't mind me calling, your mum gave me your number. Um, I don't know if you remember me but I haven't forgotten about you and I'd love to see you again, so I was wondering if you wanted to come to London and stay for a few weeks. Yeah, so, um just ring me back when you get this message. My number is 077453121. Ok, bye”. “Wow!” was all she could say. She wrote down his number and called him back immediately. “Hello?” came the reply. “Hey Harry, It's me Sarah!”. “Sarah! You called, how are you?” he asked excitedly. “I'm good thanks. How are you?” she replied. “ I'm fine thanks. So what do you say, wanna come over?” “I'd love to” she cried. “Great!” he replied and they arranged when she could go around and what time he would pick her up from the airport. He also told her all about his life and how he was in a band and she told him all about her life in California and how she was studying at college. They had a very long and interesting conversation. “ I'd better go now, Tom wants to use the phone. I think he's getting impatient cos he keeps poking me in the arm.” Sarah laughed. “I can't wait to for you to come over”, “me either” she replied. “I'd better go now, bye”, ”bye bye” she said before putting the phone down. I'm going to see Harry again she thought excitedly. “I'm going to see Harry!” she shouted throwing her arms up in the air.



“Harry, Harry. Dude, wake up!” yelled Tom as he shook him to wake him up. “what's the time?” he groaned. “ 10 o, clock” replied Tom. “ 10 o, clock? We have to pick Sarah up!” cried Harry as he jumped out of bed and got dressed. On the way to the air port Harry could hardly contain his excitement. “it's gonna be so cool! Just like old times!” he said, “except, you'll be older and we'll be there” replied Tom. “yeah” said Harry smiling.



At the air port. “Harry!” cried Sarah running over and hugging him. “I've missed you so much” she said kissing him on the cheek. “ I've missed you too” he replied. “ Wow! look at you, you're all…. Grown up” he said stepping back to look at her. “ And you're still wearing my necklace”. “ I know, I haven't taken it off since you gave it to me all those years ago” she said smiling. Tom cleared his throat. “Oh, sorry. Sarah this is Tom. Tom this is Sarah, my best friend in the whole world” Harry said proudly as he introduced them. “Pleased to meet you Tom” she said as she stuck out her hand. “The pleasure is all mine” he replied as he kissed her hand. She giggled.



On the way back to the Mcfly house.“You don't mind if we have a bit of music on do you?” Tom asked Sarah. “Not at all” she replied. Tom pushed the “play” button and Green day's “American Idiot” came blasting from the speakers. “ I love Green day!” cried Sarah as she started to sing along. “ Hey Sarah, this song is about you” teased Harry with a cheeky smile. “ Hey!” she said slapping his arm. “ Ow” he replied as he slapped her back. Then they had a mini slap fight in the back of the car. “Now, now children. Break it up” said Tom from the drivers seat. Harry and Sarah looked at each other and burst out laughing.



“Hey, Tom and Harry are back, with a girl!” Dougie cried excitedly. “Where? Wow, she's fit” said Danny as he spotted her. “We're back!” Tom called as they entered the house. There was the sound of people running across the landing then Dougie and Danny appeared at the top of the stairs. “Hey guys, come down and meet Sarah” Harry called up to them. The rushed down the stairs. “ Hi I'm Danny and this is Dougie” said Danny. “ Hey!” replied Dougie shyly. “ Nice to meet you Danny and Dougie” she replied shaking their hands. “ Harry, why don't you go and show Sarah where she'll be sleeping while me and Danny go and get some drinks?” Tom suggested. “Good idea, come on Sarah” he said as he led the way up the stairs. “ You'll be in James' old room” he explained, “ it's just across the landing from mine.” “Cool” she replied. “ Here we are” he said holding the door open for her. “ Wow, it's big isn't it?” she said as she went in and sat on the bed. “ Do you want me to help you unpack?” he asked, “ if you want” she replied. Once he'd helped her unpack he gave her a tour of the rest of the house. “And this is my room” he said as she went in and looked around. “Cool. I have that exact same poster on my wall” she said pointing to one of Harry's surf pictures. “Oooh, drums!” she exclaimed as she walked over to them and sat down. She picked up the sticks and started playing a little tune. “ Do you play?” Harry asked. “ A bit, but I'd love to be able to play properly” she replied. “ Maybe I could teach you?” he offered.” Yeah, I'd like that” she said.



Downstairs, everyone is sitting on the sofa talking. “ So, what's California like?” asked Danny as he sipped his drink. “ It's amazing, very sunny. I live just up the road from the beach so I got there a lot” she replied. “ Do you surf?” asked Tom. “ I do but I'm not that good, so I stick to the small waves” she explained. “ I'd love to be able to surf” said Tom. “ Well, maybe one day you guys could come and visit me in California and I could teach you” she said. “ Yeah that would be great!” replied Tom. Just then “You Said No” came on, on the music channels. “Ooh, I love Busted!” said Sarah excitedly. “I saw them perform once when they came over to America. They were awesome! I ordered both their albums off the Internet. I was so upset when I found out they'd split” she said sadly. “ The tall, blonde one was hot!” she added smiling. “ I'll tell Charlie you said that” teased Danny. “ Do you know them?” she asked. “ Oh yeah, they're good friends of ours. They were the ones that helped launch our career. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be as popular as we are today” Tom explained. “ I'll take you to go and meet them sometime this week if you want?” said Harry. “Yeah that would be fun” she replied.



Later that night. Harry and Sarah are downstairs. Everyone has gone to bed. “You wanna watch a movie?” Harry asked. “ ye”. “What do you want to watch?” he asked as he went over to the DVD and Ninja Turtle cupboard. “ What have you got?” “There's Back To The Future, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Movie, Kill Bill, Ace Ventura..”, “can we watch Ace Ventura?” she asked. “Sure, I love that film” he replied as he put it in the DVD player and sat down on the sofa next to Sarah. “ I love Jim Carrey, he's so funny” she said as she snuggled up to him. “ Re hi hi eally?” he asked doing an Ace Ventura impression. “ That's rubbish” she laughed and hit him with a cushion. “ Better than you could do” he replied as he hit her back. “ Are you challenging me to a pillow fight Mr.Judd?” she asked raising an eyebrow at him. “ “Maybe” he replied smiling cheekily and hitting her again. The fight lasted about half and hour before Sarah said “stop it now, I wanna watch the film”, “fine” he said pretending to sulk. She laughed and kissed him on the cheek before snuggling up to him again. After the film had finished, Harry looked at Sarah , who had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Aw, she looks so sweet he thought as he gathered her up in his arms and took her to her room and tucked her in. “Sweet dreams” he whispered as he kissed her on the forehead before going back to his own room.



“Morning!” Sarah chirped happily as the boys appeared and sat down at the table still in their dressing gowns , apart form Harry and Dougie who were just in their boxer shorts. He looks so fit in just his boxers Sarah thought as she looked at Harry. Ok, why did I just think that? She decided to shrug it off and carried on cooking.

“I'm making pancakes, do you want some?” she asked the guys. “ Yes please” said Tom and Harry in unison, Danny and Dougie just nodded. “ I thought we could go and see the Busted guys today” said Harry as he shoved a piece of pancake into his mouth. “That is if you want to” he added. “ Yeah that sounds good” replied Sarah as she covered her pancake in enough maple syrup to drown a cat. “You got enough syrup there?” Asked Danny sarcastically, “ yes thank you Danny” she said sweetly.



“Harry! Good to see you mate” said Charlie as he opened the door and let them in. “Hi Charlie. I hope you don't mind me coming round all unexpected, but I've brought someone very special with me who'd like to meet you. This is Sarah” Harry said as he introduced her. “Nice to meet you Sarah” replied Charlie as he shook her hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek, which made her blush. He led them through to the living room where Matt and James were playing a racing game on the playstation. “I think you'll find that I've just won” Matt told James as he got up and sat on the sofa. “Not fair you cheated. Rematch!” James said as he got up and followed Matt. “Guys, look who just popped round for a visit” said Charlie as he pointed to Harry. “ Harry! How have you been?” asked Matt, “and who's this lovely young lady?” he added as he spotted Sarah. “This is my best friend Sarah. She's come all the way from California to stay with me and the guys for a few weeks” Harry told him. “Hi, I'm Matt” he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. “And I'm James” said James doing the same as they all sat down on the sofa. “Does anyone want a cup of tea?” asked Charlie as he got up and walked over to the kitchen. “Quick! Someone call a doctor, I think Charlie's ill” said James. Everyone laughed. “ Try not to break anything” Matt said with a cheeky grin. Charlie gave them the evils. “Do you want one or not?” he asked them again. They both laughed and nodded. Charlie disappeared into the kitchen. “So, you're from California. How long have you lived there?” asked Matt. “Well I moved there when I was 12, because my dad got offered a job there, so we had to move”. “Yeah, away from me” said Harry sulkily. “You know I had no choice” she said feeling guilty. “ I know, I'm just teasing” he replied putting his arm around her and giving her a hug. Suddenly, there was a loud smash followed by an “ Oh crap!” from Charlie. “I'll go” said Matt rolling his eyes as he got up and disappeared into the kitchen. Harry and James just laughed and shook their heads. “I'd love to live in America” said James carrying on the conversation, “I love In And Out Burger”. “I don't think I've ever been there”said Sarah. “ You have to go eat there sometime, that place is awesome!” James replied. Just then Matt and Charlie returned with the tea and put it on the table. Sarah picked up a cup and took a sip. “Mmm, lovely, thank you Charlie” she said smiling at him. He smiled back. “Sarah was just telling me the other day how much she loved you music” Harry told them. “Really? That's great! Although I'm sorry to say that there will be no more” James said sadly. “ I know” she replied. “ Oh yeah, she also mentioned how hot she thinks you are Charlie” Harry continued with a cheeky grin. Everyone turned to look at Charlie who had turned a nice shade of pink. “ Harry! You promised you wouldn't tell!” she cried poking him sharply in the ribs. “Ow! Sorry I couldn't resist” he said laughing. “ Any way, how are things going with Fightstar?” he asked Charlie changing the subject. “ They're going well thanks. We're just about to record our first album,” he informed them. “ What about you two?” Sarah asked Matt and James. “ Well, I've been busy getting my band together. We're called Son of Dork” said James proudly. “ And, I've been writing with none other then the legend that is Tom Delonge” said Matt smugly. “Wow! Really? Wait until Dougie finds out, he's gonna be so jealous” said Harry. “ So how's Mclfy getting along?” asked Charlie as he sipped his tea. “Great thanks. We're just about to release our second album” Harry told them. “ Cool, you'll have to send me a copy” said James, “ and me” said Matt and Sarah.



When Sarah and Harry returned home, they found the house empty. They decided to watch T.V. “ I'm gonna get a sandwich, do you want one?” Sarah asked as she got up. “Yes please”, “ let me guess. Marmite?” she asked. “You know me too well” he replied smiling at her. She disappeared into the kitchen. “Wanna go upstairs and listen to music?” Harry asked once they'd finished their sandwich. “ Good idea” she said as she took their plates through to the kitchen. They went to Harry's room and he put on a copy of their new album. “You're the only person who isn't and band member to listen to this” he informed her as he pressed the play button. “Oh, I feel so honoured” she said jokingly, as she went and layed down on the bed next to him. She started to poke him. “What are you doing?” he asked, “poking you. Duh!” she replied sarcastically. “Why?”, “Cos it's fun” she replied poking him hard this time. “ Ow, right that's it!” he said as he started to tickle her. “No! Stop it! Harry!” she laughed as she rolled around trying to get away from him. Suddenly she rolled right off the bed and landed on her back with a THUD. “Are you ok?” he asked.” Yeah I'm fine, I just hurt my back that's all” she said getting up. “ Let me see” he said as she sat next to him. He lifted up the back of her t-shirt. “It's not bruised” he said, rubbing it better. Sarah felt a shiver go down her spine. Lately things had been different, she saw Harry in a different light. Every time he looked at her she got butterflies in her tummy and every time he touched her, she felt shivers got through her body. What's happening to me? She thought.





Everyone is downstairs. The others have returned from their meeting with Fletch. “What do you want to do tonight then?” Tom asked them. “ Dunnno” said Harry. “We could go out some where like to a club or something?” suggested Danny. “Yeah, we haven't done that in ages” said Dougie. “ Wannna come Sarah?” asked Tom. She nodded.



At the club. “ What do you want to drink Sarah?” Harry asked as he and Tom got up to get some drinks. “Um, I'll have what ever you're having” she replied. She wasn't a big drinker and didn't know what half of the drinks were. After about her third drink, Sarah felt a bit more relaxed. “Can I have another one?” she asked Harry. “Sure” he replied before walking off to the bar. Sarah sat there and watched the others dancing. “ Wanna dance?” She looked up and saw Charlie standing in front of her. “Sure” she replied as she took his hand. Just then a slow song came on. Charlie pulled her closer and she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She felt so safe in his arms. “Where's Sarah?” Harry asked the others who had come back and were sitting at the table. “ Over there” said Danny smiling and pointing. Harry looked and his heart stopped beating, because there was Sarah snogging Charlie. Harry slammed the drinks down on the table and stormed off. Tom ran after him. “What was all that about?” he asked when he'd managed to catch up with him. “Doesn't matter” said Harry angrily. “Well obviously it does, cos you stormed out” Tom replied matter of factly. “Look, just leave me alone!” Harry snapped before running off home.” Harry!” Tom called after him, but he kept running. Tom decided to go back into the club and joined the others.





Sarah had been going out with Charlie for a just over a week. She and Harry weren't talking to each other.



“Hi” said Charlie as he greeted Sarah with a kiss. “Hey” she replied. “Wow! You look amazing!” he said as he looked her up and down. She was wearing a pair of baggy jeans with a pale pink low cut top and a pair of Etnies. Her hair was curled onto soft waves that fell gently around her shoulders. “You ready to go?” she asked.” Yep” he replied as he took her hand and led her to his car. After the movie they went back to Charlie's. “ So what do you want to do now?” he asked as they sat down on the sofa.

“Hmm. I have an idea” she said as she leaned in and kissed him passionately. But as she was kissing him she couldn't help feeling that she's doing the wrong thing. He lifted off her top and started kissing her neck. “Stop! I'm sorry I can't do this” she said suddenly as she pushed him off. “Why?” he asked. She turned away. “There's some else isn't there?” he asked sadly. She turned to face him “ I'm so sorry” she said again. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “go to him”. She looked at him, he nodded. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek and ran out of the room, then came back again. “ You might need this” he said holding up her top.” Thanks she said taking it and putting it on before running out of the house.



“Sarah, you're back” said Danny as he opened the door to let her in. “Where's Harry?” she asked. “ In his room, why?”. “I'll tell you later” she said as she ran up the stairs. “Harry?” she knocked on his door. “Go away!” he snapped back. “Harry, please let me in. I need to talk to you”. “ I said go a…” he yelled as he yanked the door open, but he never finished his sentence because at that moment Sarah grabbed him and kissed him.” What was that for?” he asked shocked. “Me and Charlie broke up” she said in a hurry. “Why?” “ Because I realised I loved someone else more”. “Who?” he asked looking confused. She rolled her eyes and kissed him again, more passionately this time. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. “Harry, Sarah, are you up here?” asked Dougie then he spotted them. “Dude! What are you doing, she's your best friend!” he exclaimed in shock. “ I know, but she's now also my girlfriend” Harry replied before kissing her again.



THE END!












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment