Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - School Yard Rumble

A mysterious figure watches over crocodile city planning it's demise. people have claimed they seen the figure but only glimpses. it's spread around the school and gets to croc and destiny.the people ask croc if he could check it out. he does. but what's he gonna do about that cold of his?

Chapter 2 - School Yard Rumble

Chapter 2 - School Yard Rumble
The school could be seen in the distance as Croc and Destiny got closer to it. Destiny ran past croc and continued on. "C'mon gator breath let's go before we're late!" she called back. Gator breath was the nickname or "pet" name she gave him. Croc growled. "I'm a crocodile! not an alligator, crocodile! how many times do i hafta tell ya!?" Destiny just laughed and stuck her tounge out at him. " I already know that! Can't I just kid around with you once in awhile?" Croc frowned. "No" Destiny just shrugged. "I do it anyway!" with that she ran ahead. Croc grumbled as he ran after her.
They finally got to the school yard and stopped because there standing in the gate way to the school was a gang of boys. Delinquents of course. They were covered in bandages and some had black eyes. Croc stepped in front of Destiny. "What do you want Clyed?" (who cares if i spelt it wrong. -_- just continue reading) Clyed a leapord furry who stood in front, snorted. he held up his fist. "I demand a rematch, Takayama!" Croc just scratched the side of his cheek. "Haven't you learned your lesson from yesterdy, speckles?" Clyed snarled. he pointed a finger at Croc. "you fight me now, unless you're a chicken!" The boys behind Clyed started clucking pretending to be chickens.
Destiny stepped back knowing that's all it took to get Croc to fight. "oh boy." Croc simply slid his back pack off his back and let it drop to the ground. He slammed his fist into his plam. "Alright. You wanna fight you got one!" Clyed smirked. He turned to the group. "Alright boys! go get em!" They all nodded and charged foward at Croc. Croc just stood there not moving an inch. Destiny watched on the sidelines. As soon as the group was on him that's when he took action. He uppercutted one. kneed the other , rammed his elbow in one that was behind him and quickly turned kicking the other in the face. They dropped like flies one by one. Clyed stood before his fallen comrades (if you could call them that >.>)
"That was easy. I didn't even break a sweat!" Croc said as he dusted himself off. Clyed just growled. "You think they were easy, let's see what you got against me!" Clyed ran towards Croc, fist cocked back. He punched foward aiming it at Croc's face. Croc held up his hand and easily caught clyed's fist. "What?" he struggled in Croc's grasp but couldn't free his fist. "Just give up all ready, speckles. you already lost." "No! i'll never admit defeat! i'm just warming up!" "whatever you say." Croc pulled Clyed foward and kneed him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him, "Augh!" Clyed yelled stunned. Croc let his fist go and he fell to the ground. "pathetic. i don't know why he keeps on insisting fighting me when he's just gonna lose"
"I guess that's what you call fighting spirit" Destiny said standing behind Croc. "fighting spirit my @$$. i call it losing spirit" (lame i know) Destiny just shrugged. She glanced up at the clock on the school. "Gah! we're late!! she quickly grabbed Croc by the collar (of his shirt not collar like a dog thought i'd get that out) and pulled running to the entrance of the school. "Hey! Des!" Croc yelled as he tried to slip his back pack on. "No time!" She said as she ran into the building, Croc protesting all the way.


(A/N: another chappy done. i hope this one's a little longer than the first. well hope you enjoyed this one. be prepared for the next! hopefully the mysterious figure will show in it!)


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Azrob on August 7, 2007, 3:13:10 AM

Azrob on
Azrobare you ever gonna update the story

crocdragon89 on August 7, 2007, 3:28:50 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89would you like me too?

Azrob on August 7, 2007, 11:05:41 PM

Azrob on
Azrobof course i am a huge fan of your work (and finally you reply to a comment of mine)

crocdragon89 on August 7, 2007, 11:58:20 PM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89(sorry ^^;;) well ok then. XD it's gonna suck whenever i get around to writing it again

Azrob on August 8, 2007, 12:54:32 AM

Azrob on
Azrobwell if you ar as good at writing as you are with art i bet it will be awsome (simles so widely that it hurts and have to go to the hospital to get surgery for the pain (that was sooo stupid))