Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the love between two shinobis grow strong

hi this is my 3rd story its of hinata and kiba i worked super hard on this so hope you like it kay ^^

Chapter 1 - the love between two shinobis grow strong

Chapter 1 - the love between two shinobis grow strong
It was a dark night moonlit star filled night as kiba was figuring out a way how to say he loved hinata this time he had found out "I GOT IT!!" kiba yelled as he pounded his fists" I'll ask hinata if she wants to train with me and there you have it!!!!!!" akamaru looked as if he were agreeing with him "i knew you would agree with me akamaru!" suddenly shino came running in and told kiba the bad news "shino whats wrong" "its hinata shes gonna do suicide shes heading towards the river to jump in!"
kiba looked at him wide eyed and without knowing he was headed toward the river "come on hinata wait for me please wait for me!" I am not going to lose you he said as tears filled up his eyes as he made it to the river he saw hinata and as she jumped he caught her hand hinata looked up teary eyed and saw kibas sad face "kiba what are you..." she couldnt finish her words as kiba said "I love you !!!! and i dont want to lose you!!!" as kiba helped her up he began to hold her tightly "please stay hinata Im begging you please!" said kiba as he began to tear Hinata started to cry "yes kiba I I Love you to i was just to afraid to tell you" she said in a sad low voice as he looked at her and layed such a soft sweet and gentle kiss on her lips I'll love hinata more than anyone can ever imagine.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on October 7, 2007, 10:24:34 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfI'm more of a naruto/hinata fan but I'll make an exeption

crystalwindbunny33 on October 7, 2007, 9:33:33 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33wow it looks short lol