Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Quest

Exactly what the Title is

Chapter 6 - The Quest

Chapter 6 - The Quest


Cy: Come on Lilly wake up, please

Cyborg shakes her lifeless body her face with tears streaming down it from her crying before and the Girls and Titans crying.

Melody: She can't die. She can't, without her were without a friend without someone who understands.

Mashi: Please get up, we need you.

Meghan: We didn't even get to say goodbye.

BB: Wait! I have an idea! Cyborg how did she bring Terra back?

Cy: She used this medicine in her pendant why do you ask.

All except cyborg: HELLO!

Cy: Oh!

Cyborg takes the necklace and pours the medicine on her. Sudden light comes from her body a ghost like figure stands in front of them.

Ghost: You have awakened Lilly's spirit how can I help you.

Rob: Lilly is dead can we bring her back?

Ghost: Yes but you must listen how to… You must each go to five different locations Mount Everest, The Sahara dessert, The Amazon Rainforest, The bottom of the Atlantic Ocean and The Grand Canyon there you will find one small crystal. Bring them back to your home and give them to me.

Cy: O.K so we have to take you to the tower and then…

Ghost: There is a catch, each journey is filled with dangers and you will have to split up and go on the journey with a villain, I will pair you up.

Rob: Which Titans will go on this journey?

Ghost: Robin with Slade you go to Mount Everest, Starfire and Blackfire will go to the Amazon, Cyborg and Gizmo will go to the Grand Canyon, Beast Boy and Trident will go into the Atlantic and Raven and Mumbo Jumbo will go to the Sahara. Do you accept?

Cy: Yes

Rob: Yes

BB: Yes

Rav: Yes

Star: (just regaining consciousness) I believe I should say yes?

Ghost: Very well

Ghost vanishes.

To be Continued……………………………..


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

please_sir_could_i_have_some_p on December 11, 2005, 3:31:06 AM

please_sir_could_i_have_some_p on
please_sir_could_i_have_some_pWOO HOO!!! SHE'S A-COMIN'BACK!!!

cyborggirl on November 18, 2005, 1:53:31 PM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlTEEN TITANS MIGHT BE CANCLED GO TO CYBORGGIRL'S PROFILE TO FIND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terry_titanqueen on November 17, 2005, 11:00:27 PM

terry_titanqueen on
terry_titanqueenmore more!!! this is gold you should try and send it in and see if they could make epoiseds like this... that would be frickin alsome!!! ^_^

cyborggirl on November 17, 2005, 5:16:29 AM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlYou Know that this chapter was not my best work. By the way I'll try to make it funnier. I hope you like it so far. Teen Titans Go!