Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Raven and Mumbo and the alein sisters

Exactly what the Title is

Chapter 9 - Raven and Mumbo and the alein sisters

Chapter 9 - Raven and Mumbo and the alein sisters


At the Sahara

Mombo: Hello Raven, I haven't seen you since you were a wee rabbit

Rav: And Mombo I haven't seen you since I kicked your wee little butt into jail

Mombo: Now Raven no need to be harsh, we have to save your friend correct?

Rav: Right… now be a good little wizard and check the map.

Mombo: (with angry sign on his head) Fine little miss party pooper. (checks the map) alright starting here we have to dig down 50 feet, to get to the shrine.

Rav: O.K hold on to your hat

(Mombo holds on to his hat)

Raven Starts lowering them down into the sand. They come to a long tunnel.

Mombo: So kid, what's the plan?

Raven: We go to that shrine over there.

They go to a big shrine where they see a purple crystal that is shaped like a cloud.

Stone statue: Hellooooooooo! Welcome are you here for the crystal?

Rav: Yeah.

Stone Statue: Well to get it you have to tell me a joke! And make me laugh!

Rav:…… I don't do funny.

Mumbo: I do! So why did the chicken cross the road?

Stone Statue: Why?

Mumbo: Because Robin was busy fighting crime! Ha! Get it Robin and a chicken, both birds! Hahahaha!

Stone Statue: Not funny. So it's up to this little lady over here!

Rav: Ummm…. Knock knock

Stone Statue: Who's there?

Rav: Control Freak…(before The stone statue can answer) now you say control freak who.

Stone Statue: I don't get it.

Rav: You see I control you by telling you to say “control freak who” get it?

Stone Statue: Oh I get it now. Ha! I guess that is funny, and clever! You may pass.

Rav: Thanks (She grabs the crystal leaving Mumbo there and is transported to the tower)

Terra: Raven! Did you get your crystal?

Rav: Yeah.

BB: That's great! Just put it on the coffin.

Rav: I wonder how Star is doing.

In the Amazon Rainforest, you see Star and Black flying and dodging trees.

Star: I hope we reach the location of our needed presence soon.

Black: Were almost there. Look! There's the village!

Village Chief: Nibor! Welcome to our village. You are here for the crystal of flowers right?

Black: Yeah, now hand it over!

Chief: Oh I'm sorry but first you must take the test of truth!

Star: Test of truth?

Chief: Yes, you will each be tested to be truthful to your mission, If you are the crystal is yours if not, you will be put in a snake pit. And we will make sure that you don't get out. Understood?

Star and Black: yes

Chief: Very well. Bring out the Village Wiseman!

Wiseman: You with the dark purple hair come here and listen.

Black: Whatever.

Wiseman: I have one million dollars in my hand. You can take it and be throne into the snake pit or you can leave it and get the crystal.

Black: *thinks* I've already been paid but a million dollar bonus isn't bad either, and who cares about Lilly anyway. *stops thinking* I'll take it.

Blackfire grabs the money and is promptly throne in the snake pit.

Wiseman: You with the long ruby hair come here and listen.

Star: Yes?

Wiseman: I have in my hand a love potion. You can take it and be throne in the snake pit or you can leave it and get the crystal.

Star: *thinks* I could use the love potion on Robin and he will love me no matter what. But Lilly needs me the most and Robin…Robin is my friend and he will always be there for me, he always has. *Stops thinking* I will take the crystal.

Star takes the orange crystal from the Wiseman.

Wiseman: Ah you have a heart as pure as gold. May your soul guide you forever more.

Star is transported to the tower.

Rav: Star!

Star: I have received the item of our goal!

BB: Put it on the coffin.

Terra: That's three down, two to go.

To Be Continued………………………………


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

terry_titanqueen on November 21, 2005, 10:57:13 PM

terry_titanqueen on
terry_titanqueeneven better u r alsome did i say that before... o well... lol ^_^

cyborggirl on November 21, 2005, 1:33:12 AM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlHi sorry for the lame lot i was trying to be creative. hehehehe....... sorry.