Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Last Chapter

Exactly what the Title is

Chapter 12 - The Last Chapter

Chapter 12 - The Last Chapter


Gene: Ah much better I thought that this plan might fail.

Rob: Are you Slade's wife?

All Titans: SAY WHAT!?

Rob: Slade had a chance to bring you back… but he got the crystal instead.

Gene: My husband was a fool. I wasn't killed by someone. I killed myself.

Rob: Then how did he get the notion you were killed by some one in a cape?

Gene: I have my ways. By the way I think I'll leave you a parting gift for helping me arise. Lilly! Come Forth!

Lilly: Yes mistress.

Gene: Shoot Starfire.

Lilly: Yes Mistress.

Lilly grabs Star and holds gun to her head.

Star: Please friend Lilly, I did not mean to get kidnapped, spare me.

Lilly: As if *looks at Robin* say goodbye.

Lilly pulls the trigger and Star looks at Robin and says “I love…” and dies.

Rob: My vision. Star…. This can't be….. Star….

As Star falls to the ground some of her tears fall on Lilly. And Lilly comes back to life.

Lilly: What is going on…. AHHHHHH Gene! You will pay….

Lilly takes a knife form the kitchen table and slices some of her arm and the blood falls on Star and she comes back.

Star: LILLY DO NOT HURT ME PLEASE!!!!!
Lilly: Star I would never hurt you on purpose. You're my friend and Gene is going DOWN!

Lilly flies into the air and makes the wind slash at Gene. Gene tries to doge it but is hit. Lilly then kicks Gene in the stomach grabs the knife and kills her. Gene's body disappears.

Lilly: Hi guys *Lilly faints*

Cy: Whoa. She needs to rest.

Rob: That's a good idea.

*Later Lilly has woken up*

Lilly: Wow I feel better.

Cy: Yeah we were worried.

Lilly: Hey where are the girls?

Rob: Back at Maple City waiting for you.

Lilly: Well I better get going.

Rob: Wait we want you and your girls to be a branch of the Titans.

Lilly: We'd be honored.

Robin hands a communicator to Lilly.

Lilly: Thanks. Oh and Cy

Cy (comes over and says) Yeah.

Lilly kisses Cyborg and Cyborg blushes immensely.

Lilly: Don't go cheating on me. I need a steady BF don't let me down.

Cy: You got it babe.

Lilly leaves.

The End



Look for my new fanfic coming soon!

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazy_vash_fangirl on January 8, 2006, 1:04:33 AM

crazy_vash_fangirl on
crazy_vash_fangirlBest Story Ever ^_^

fart_squisher on January 5, 2006, 4:29:19 PM

fart_squisher on
fart_squisheraww that was really good! i likede the ending!!!

please_sir_could_i_have_some_p on December 11, 2005, 3:44:32 AM

please_sir_could_i_have_some_p on
please_sir_could_i_have_some_pwait!!! what about starfire and robin!!! why don't they kiss!!! evil author!!! you shall pay!!!! muahahahahahaha!!!

terry_titanqueen on November 29, 2005, 10:45:25 PM

terry_titanqueen on
terry_titanqueendude your story was ALSOME!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN IT WRITE MORE!!!!! RIGHT NOW... LOL.... ANY WAY I'M GOING TO BE DRAWING A PIC OF CY SOO LOOK FOR IT SEE YAS!!!!

cyborggirl on November 26, 2005, 1:16:26 AM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlHey Mustard Drunk Robin and Star will get involved in my next script! It's called Concert look for it soon!

Mustard_Drunk on November 25, 2005, 7:36:26 AM

Mustard_Drunk on
Mustard_Drunkokay okay u got me laughing, crying, pissed off, laughing again and happy! but...i was slightly dissapointed that robin diddnt get w/ star....but other than that.....THIS WAS FRICKING AWSOME!!!!!!! MAKE ANOTHER!!!! I LOVE THIS SCRIPT! would make a GREAT movie!

RaexBB_72sol on November 24, 2005, 6:47:38 AM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solGreat job!!!!! =)

RaexBB_72sol on November 24, 2005, 6:43:36 AM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solAwsome story, it was a little confusing at the beginning of this chapter. But it was an awsome story anyways!!!!! =)

cyborggirl on November 23, 2005, 10:50:16 AM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlSorry this was so short. My new one might have the Justice Legue or some other thing..... Mabye some new characters...... mabye some relationship problems... Who knows, it's up to me. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!