Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Storm Realm

This is a contiuace of Love is in the Air. Read that one first please. COMMENTS AND FLAMES ARE WELCOME!

Chapter 8 - The Storm Realm

Chapter 8 - The Storm Realm


They arrive at the storm realm and you see a blonde girl with a purple sweater and jeans sitting in back of a tall man who is wearing jeans and a white spandex top.

Lilly: Jack!

Jack: Yes…I know before you go off on a rant about how I betrayed your precious planet first let me show you how we are going to fight.

Jack motions to the blonde girl

Sarah (the blonde girl): Cyborg, help me!

Cy: Sarah!

Lilly: You know her!?

Cy: She was my girlfriend.

Lilly: Oh

Jack: Well if you fight me then you have to sacrifice Sarah if you don't you won't get the power of Storm.

Lilly: Where are Thunder and Lightning?

All Titans: WHAT YOU KNOW THEM?!

Lilly: They rule this realm

Rob: Then which one of us is the prince or princess?

Lilly: Raven. But she's duchess.

Rav: (sarcastically) Yeah

Lilly: Raven I need you to sit on the throne behind Jack we'll distract him.

Rav: Umm O.K

Lilly: Listen Jack I have a idea

Jack: Why should I listen to you?

Lilly: `Cause I know that when you were a little boy in this realm you were so afraid of storms that you wet you bed every night.

Jack: (face flushed) What that's preposterous!

Terra: Don't think so I mean your face is red.

Jack: Fine…think what you want but no ideas just fighting!

Jack lunges an attack at Lilly. It hits her dead on sending her sliding across the ground. Robin then throws a birdarang at Jack followed by one of Speedy's arrows. Jack doges both of them. Raven meanwhile is making her way to the throne.

Cy: (helping Lilly up) Listen Lilly that girl is Sarah my girlfriend I think the reason I cheated on you was because I still love her.

Lilly: Oh…well I guess then were over

Cy: Yeah sorry

Lilly: You'll be sorry if we don't save her sorry butt! `Cause if were over I want you to at least have a gf!

Cy: gf?

Lilly: Girl Friend!

Cy: Right

Raven has now reached the throne and sits on it a purple mist shrouds her and Jack disappears Raven now has a genie type veil that is purple with gold beads around it.

Thunder: Oh thank you Lilly for saving our realm

Lightning: We are most grateful

Sarah: Cyborg thank goodness!

Sarah runs over and hugs Cyborg and then they begin to kiss Lilly gets a anime sweat drop and the rest avert their eyes.

Lilly: O.k. O.k. lovebirds. What do you say to me?

Sarah: Oh thank you very much! After Victor left I thought I'd never see him again!

Cy: Umm you shouldn't say my real name

Terra: Victor?

BB: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AND THEY THOUGHT GARFEILD WAS BAD!

Rob: Shouldn't we get to the next realm?

Lilly: Yeah Sarah come with us.

Sarah: But I don't have any powers.

Lilly: Did that stop Robin?

Sarah I guess not.

To Be Continued……………………………………………………………….

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaexBB_72sol on January 10, 2006, 1:47:17 PM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solCOOL! Awesome chapter!

terry_titanqueen on December 29, 2005, 7:17:59 AM

terry_titanqueen on
terry_titanqueendude i'm really sorry!!!! i love the story....... i'm working on my scaner right now hold on just a lil longer. :(

Froze8 on December 23, 2005, 5:46:19 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8I get so confused with all cyborgs girlfriends. Can you make a list and short description about them so I wouldn't get so confused. Nice chapter.
Froze8

cyborggirl on December 23, 2005, 4:00:48 AM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlO.K it's not as long as I want it. I hope you like it Nightbird!