Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Water Realm

This is a contiuace of Love is in the Air. Read that one first please. COMMENTS AND FLAMES ARE WELCOME!

Chapter 10 - The Water Realm

Chapter 10 - The Water Realm


As you enter the water realm you see barren land and dry dirt with what looks like a waterfall.

Lilly: This is the water realm

BB: I'm the prince of this dump?!

Lilly: It's much prettier if it was wet.

Aqua: Here I'll try to summon some water

Aqualad try to summon water stops and falls to the ground

Aqua: My powers are useless here. I can't even stand.

Lilly: Raven stay here and watch Aqualad

Rav: O.K

Lilly: Who is the one who has plagued this land?

Red X: Me

Rob: What!?

Red X: Yeah me. Blackfire called. I thought I'd help her take you all out.

Lilly: Right. Um that's not gonna happen

Red X: *walking closer* Oh yeah

Lilly: *standing her ground* Try me

Red X flings an “X” at Lilly's head she whips out a vine and slices it in two then trips Red X.

Lilly: BB go sit on the throne.

BB: You got it!

Red X: I won't be defeated that easily!

Red X lunges into the air so does Lilly she can't fly though so she hooks a vine onto his foot and gets up that way she tries to punch him but he doges easily and cuts off her vine she starts to fall towards a endless hole that used to be a lake.

Lilly: Help!

Lilly grabs on to the edge of the hole and is dangling. Red X looks at her.

Red X: *thinks* She is quite pretty…who am I kidding she's hot! Uh I'm gonna regret this!

Red X goes down and saves her as he pulls her up she falls on top of him.

Lilly: *blushing* umm why did you save me?

Red X: Couldn't let a pretty little thing like you go to waste.

Red X then lifts up his mask slightly and kisses her on the cheek.

Lilly: *mad* what the heck!

Lilly then sends out some fire and burns him on the butt he goes soaring through the air flame on his butt.

Lilly: Jerk

BB meanwhile has sat on the throne a blue mist surrounds him and Lilly. Lilly comes out with a white rose *from the flower realm* with white boots with flames on them *fire realm* a purple bracelet with a huge amethyst in the middle *storm realm* and now the bottom of her dress has sparkly blue waves from the water realm. BB has a blue belt middle and the water realm fills to the top with water except for the islands which have now big palm trees and the sun has come out making it a tropical paradise.

BB: Cool! This realm rocks!

BB puts on sunglasses and lies down basking in the sun.

Lilly: *still thinking about Red X* that jerk! *blushes* was kinda cute though…*comes back to earth* stop it!

Aqua: Wow I feel much better!

Cy: And look this place is great!

Rob: Yeah it's like a perfect date spot!

Star: *looking at Robin* agreed!

Robin and Star look at each other and blush

Sarah: Cy…we should go here for a date! *hugs him*

Cy: Why not?

Rav: Hey Lilly! Shouldn't we get to the next realm?

Lilly: Right it's the last one the wind realm, it's a long boat ride there.

BB: Boat?

Lilly: Nah yacht!

To Be Continued……………………………………………………….


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaexBB_72sol on January 20, 2006, 12:30:24 PM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solI also thought it was pretty funny when she was arguing with herself about Red X.

RaexBB_72sol on January 20, 2006, 12:11:59 PM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solThat chapter was AWESOME! And BB is just HILARIOUS! And I love the way you made Lilly look! I can just picture her outfit right now, and it's pretty AWESOME! I can also picture her fighting Red X, which was also pretty AWESOME! .....I use that word a little too much.

Froze8 on January 20, 2006, 4:18:09 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8This stories great! I can't wait till the next chapter.
Froze8

terry_titanqueen on January 19, 2006, 10:54:01 PM

terry_titanqueen on
terry_titanqueenoh... yeah that was really funny with red x and lilly!!! i mean it!!!! u should have rob and star go out there!!!

terry_titanqueen on January 19, 2006, 10:52:06 PM

terry_titanqueen on
terry_titanqueenhahahaah i'm the first to comment!!!!! i didn't forget your alsome stories!!!! heheehhehe lol


terry out *-*