Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Doom Patrol

Slade is back and he's after Lilly, while Cyborg finds Sarah is not what she seems and Red X was evil all along. This is the sequel of Concert

Chapter 8 - Doom Patrol

Chapter 8 - Doom Patrol


*Note: The plastic woman is Rita in real life so that's how I'm putting her in the script, I'm also calling the guy who can separate from his body “Neg. Robot man will be Cliff and Mento, will be Mento, thanks for dealing with me*



The Doom Patrol is in the Titans living room talking things over with BB and Cyborg who are the only Titans left.

Mento: Lilly….she was a great one wasn't she

Cy: Yeah

BB: But the key word there is was. She's a villain now and a dangerous one at that

Neg: So what are we going to do fight her and die?

Cliff: I know that she still must be good

Cy: She is kinda she has a mind control on

Rita: Well that explains a lot

Mento: Yes but a villain is a villain she needs to be stopped

BB: I'll go with you

Mento: o.k. Cyborg can stay here if need be

Cy: Fine with me

Mento: Alright let's go

Cy: *alone in the tower* Let's see what's on the news

First channel: Villains are causing destruction in Jump City today

Cy: *flips*

Second channel: Villains more powerful than ever

Cy: *hits channel button many times*

Third channel: Villains

Fourth channel: Villains

Fifth channel: Villains

Sixth channel: Villains

Seventh channel: Villains

Cy: *turns T.V off* HOW'D THEY GET UN-FROZEN!!!!!!!!.........Lilly

BB: Dude, I totally saw that coming

Cy: Why would she unfreeze them?

BB: Why would she do that? Because she is EVIL!

Cy: Oh, um BB you go ahead I'll be in my room

BB: O.K

Cyborg walks into Lilly's room and looks around, her bed is yellow with blue rose patterns the Titans had painted the ceiling like the sky with the sun and clouds and the walls were like land, with lush green hills and a couple of lilies of the valley were painted on the hills, the carpet was blue like the sea, with fishes an seaweed here and there. Her closet was a walk-in one with many clothes most which she almost never wore although they were all from J-Crew, American Eagle and Lilly. He walked over to her desk there she had pictures of all the Titans and her fooling around. In a heart frame she had a picture of her and Cyborg, her pecking him on the cheek and him blushing. He kept looking around and noticed a pink book with a blue jewel on the cover. He picked it up and realized it was her diary which didn't have a lock. He opened it and read the third to latest entry it read; Just got back from the market, they had Cy-BBQ sauce which I had to buy to rub in Cyborg's face, what does he see in Sarah anyway. Whoops guess that's my emotions speaking BB and I played video games earlier this afternoon I beat him and Robin's high score. I cooked breakfast with Star to we had glorg tofu, which was actually good. Everyone ate it except Raven. I think that Raven and Aqualad are totally meant to be…just like me and Cyborg ^-^. Well that's all for now! Cyborg flipped the page to her last entry the day before she turned evil that read; Dear Diary, Red X has been acting strange. One day he was in my room looking through my drawers! Sarah has also been acting weird. She said Raven was a gothic freak when Cy wasn't around. I thought that she had lost her mind but she's normal again. Cyborg and her have been, dare I say extremely touchy-feely lately. Of course they better be married before they “get busy”. Well off to check if Red X wasn't really on a panty raid bye! Cyborg looked up in surprise, why would Lilly be so concerned about his love life?

BB: *yells* we're leaving!

Cy: O.K be careful ya'll!

Cyborg turns the page and finds writing from yesterday night he reads it, it says; To whoever reads this, I am under mind control, it will take a strong blow to get it off my arm, if this is Cyborg you're sonic cannon is perfect. Lilly out! Cyborg now started to sweat thoughts of how and why ran through his head.

Cy: *thinks* If Lilly wrote this yesterday….then that means that I can help her! Got to get the T-Car!

You go to BB and the Doom Patrol in their ship

Mento: So all the Titans are dead?

BB: Yeah

Neg: She seems pretty powerful

Rita: Of course she is…who did she kill first

BB:…Star

Mento: That's terrible

Neg: The whole thing is

Rita: *puts hand on BB's shoulder* Don't worry we'll get her

BB: We're here

Neg: Let's kick some flower butt

The Doom Patrol and BB land and exit they see Lilly training on a course they enter

Mento: Lilly!

Neg: You're going down!

Cliff: Yeah

Lilly: Really? Come and get it.

Mento sends out a beam that hits Lilly in the head she falls and Cliff punches her into a wall. BB walks up to see if she's defeated, Lilly grabs her dagger and manages to stab him in the leg. BB turns into a bat and flies up. Rita turns herself big, and smashes Lilly down. Negative man goes out of his body and throws ten punches all to the face and all successful. Mento goes and sends out a stream of beams and makes her weak. BB then urns into a wolf and bites her dagger arm.

Mento: I think she's dead

Lilly: No I'm NOT! Air from all around come and lift me off the ground and constrict these people so death is there only way to go!

Rita: I can't breath!

Mento: She took all the air out from around us, there's only carbon dioxide!

Neg: We won't last

Cliff: The frequency of the co2 is killing me

BB: You guys we can't die!

Mento: Beast Boy we can't live either! I'm sorry

All of them after a minute fall and die in defeat.

Lilly: Ha you sorry losers

Cy: *in the corner* Lilly!

Lilly: You

Cy: I'm the last one! Now fight me! And Pay!

Lilly: Ha you think you can win?

Cy: I know I can

To Be Continued……………………………………………………………………………

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

terry_titanqueen on May 14, 2006, 11:50:01 PM

terry_titanqueen on
terry_titanqueenYOU KILLED BEAST BOY!!! *crys in a conor!!!* wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... jk.. i'm sure u had a good reason... right... right....RIGHT!!! lol...jk... see ya later...


terry out!! ^-^

Nightbird on May 7, 2006, 3:22:26 AM

Nightbird on
NightbirdAbout Sarah saying that Raven was a Goth freak did you really have to make Sarah an ice queen? Well I'm not exactly sure if you ment Sheila disguised as Sarah but I guess it was because Sarah likes all of Cy's friends. But that aside great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. I was wondering did Lilly kill the kids that Raven sat for and Red Star (he was in the last episode even though he exploded)?

Froze8 on May 4, 2006, 10:03:30 PM

Froze8 on
Froze8Go Cyborg! But Beast Boy died! *cries*
Froze8