Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Funeral

Slade is back and he's after Lilly, while Cyborg finds Sarah is not what she seems and Red X was evil all along. This is the sequel of Concert

Chapter 10 - The Funeral

Chapter 10 - The Funeral


All the Titans and the Doom Patrol are on the Titan's isle for the funeral. None of them besides Cyborg want to be there because Lilly betrayed them, yet Cyborg made them wear fancy black clothes.

Rabbi: And so may your soul live on in peace forever

BB: I hope not

Rabbi: And now we have a special speaker, Cyborg

Cy: Thank you. Now all of you may know that Lilly killed you. She was mean, vicious and a villain. But she was under mind control. She had to obey it until the very end because all of her sadness helped Slade control her. And I was fortunate enough to blast the stupid thing off her. Now I bet you're all wondering, why Lilly's death had to do with you're life. First of all, Lilly committed suicide I did not kill her.

Bee: What?!

Speed: What does he mean?

M y M: No comprendo

Aqua: Just listen

Cy: Her reason for that was her divine power from being a goddess was sent out to all of you to bring you back. She basically saved you. *starts to cry* Another thing I never got to do before she died was tell her, that I knew she was a good person and that she should not have been taken over like that.

Star: *to Robin* I thing Cyborg is right

Rob: Yeah…he, he really is

Cy: And even though she was a killer one whom none of us could match she was also a friend, a Titan and now more then ever, the girl I love. She also was a mother *starts to cry hard* a mother to those of us like Beast Boy who were immature, to those of us like Robin who were insecure, to those of us like Raven who were misunderstood and to those of us like Starfire who were ready to learn. To the rest of you, you really didn't know her well, at least not like I did. *starts to bawl* and now I know that, that she died not to get herself out of trouble but to help us see, how we should be, how we should give our lives for the people who matter the most. She is a goddess powers or not, who we should always remember as Lilly not as Lilly the villain nor as Lilly the goddess.

Terra: Oh…Lilly…you were…you were really good

Cy: And before I end I'd like to say one thing, Lilly if you can hear me I'm sorry, more sorry than ever that you had to die for us when we should have tried harder to help you, I love you Lilly and I won't ever forget you.

Rav: *crying* I won't forget you either

BB: *crying* same here!

Rob: *crying* Yeah

All *crying* We won't ever forget!

Rabbi: Thank you Cyborg now for the burial you may all go

Cy: *touches coffin* I won't forget, I promise

You go up into heaven with Lilly looking down

Lilly: *giggles* They're all still my friends and maybe one day I can return to them until then…*giggles* they'll have to rough it!

The End

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

terry_titanqueen on May 21, 2006, 11:53:55 PM

terry_titanqueen on
terry_titanqueenaww.... u better come back!!! lol!!!

Nightbird on May 7, 2006, 5:51:27 AM

Nightbird on
NightbirdThat's good that everyone gets Lilly now. If you do another story and Lilly comes back I think it would be cool if she returns with new powers or maybe even as a regular person.

Froze8 on May 4, 2006, 10:15:57 PM

Froze8 on
Froze8So many tears
Froze8