Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The fight

this story is told from seven different point of views. they change every chaoter. here is who they are;
leopardface, mousefoot, smokebird, ceadertail, littlepaw, gorsespring and tigerstreak.

Chapter 2 - The fight

Chapter 2 - The fight
Mousefoot leaped at the nearest cat- a tortoiseshell. Sinking her claws in her shoulder, she yelped in pain. but the cat wasent giving up that quickly. rolling on top of her, the cat squashed Mousefoot. soon the tussle ended, and mousefoot went to go help whoever she could.
She saw her youngest sibling, Littlepaw, struggleing with a hefty apprentice.Rushing over to help, she yanked the bigger apprentice off.
"Thanks! But i think Ceadertail..."
She rushed over to her other sibling, but just when she was about to help him, Ceadertail grapsed the opponets throat in his teeth and gave him a bite that sent him yowling into the undergrowth. looking over, she saw her cousin, Tigerstreak, defending the nursury- against two older warriors. Mousefoot slammed into the bigger one (they were both ginger) knocking him to the ground. Rowanclaw. she swiped her paw across his face. " what kind of warrior are you if you couldnt sense me coming? Or were you so content on stealing kits to notice?" she sneered.
but in return he spat, and kicked his hindpaws against her belly. then he ran off.
Then she heard the worst yowl that ever rang in her ears. Her brother, Gorsespring, getting sliced opened by the ShadowClan leader.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

daisythedog on March 10, 2009, 9:11:00 AM

daisythedog on
daisythedogas you can tell, this is mousefoots pointofview.