Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Smokebird and Pinefur

this story is told from seven different point of views. they change every chaoter. here is who they are;
leopardface, mousefoot, smokebird, ceadertail, littlepaw, gorsespring and tigerstreak.

Chapter 6 - Smokebird and Pinefur

Chapter 6 - Smokebird and Pinefur
Smokebird stood at the entrance of the apprentice den. "Littlepaw!"
A small dark brown tabby came racing out of the den. " im ready for training, Smokebird! Arent we going to learn a new move today?" He could tell his brother was more than happy. "Yes we are."
Pinefur came out of nowhere."Mind if we join you?"

Littlepaw came racing toward him.They were learning how to fight a bigger warrior. But he stumbled, and Smokebird went tumbling with him. His brother may be small, but he wasent weak, he had a lot of muscle. Smokebird glanced over at Pinefur. Her whiskers were twitching amusingly. He immiediatly leaped to his paws, and licked his chest fur to hide his embarresment.
Littlepaw jumped landing square on his back. Smokebird rolled over, in attempt to crush his apprentice. But his brother was too fast. he jumped out of the counter move, and began to paw at Smokebirds belly, yowling in triumph. "okay you won! now get off of me, your heavy!"
"i did great didnt i!?"
" you did more than great Littlepaw. now lets go home.
Pinefur licked his cheek. "you are a great mentor, Smokebird."
Smokebird nearly jumped out of his skin.She was so stealthy!" T-Thank you Pinefur."

He hoped she liked him as much as he liked her. He really loved her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment