Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Excited

this story is told from seven different point of views. they change every chaoter. here is who they are;
leopardface, mousefoot, smokebird, ceadertail, littlepaw, gorsespring and tigerstreak.

Chapter 7 - Excited

Chapter 7 - Excited
" Let all who are old enough to catch thier own prey join..."
Littlepaw awoke at the leaders call. this was his day! he was bieng made warrior!

"littlepaw, come forward. "
littlepaw walked boldly forward.
"you have shown great loyalty in this clan, espesilly in the battle. if your mother and father was here, they would be so proud. do you promise to uphoald the warrior code in your warrior life, and defend this clan, even with your life?"
"i do." he said firmly.
" then by the powers of Starclan, i give you your warrior name. from this day onward you will be known as Littlewhisker. Starclan honors you for your bravery and devotion to RiverClan."
he heard chants of his fellow clanmates, 'littlewhisker!' the loudest coming from his family.
Mistystar yowled for silence." sorry, littlewhisker, but i have one more announcement to make." her tone sounded dead serious.
" blackclaw will no longer be deputy of this clan."
yowls of confusion sounded around Littlewhisker.
" he addmitted he helped shadowclan plan this attack, figuring leopardstar would die on her last life, and fought his best to be chosen as deputy. so he helped shadowclan for his own ambition."
litllewhisker and the others just stared, suprised and silent.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment