Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - New deputy

this story is told from seven different point of views. they change every chaoter. here is who they are;
leopardface, mousefoot, smokebird, ceadertail, littlepaw, gorsespring and tigerstreak.

Chapter 8 - New deputy

Chapter 8 - New deputy
"Blackclaw , come forward. it is time for you to get exiled."
tigerstreak expected a fired up black cat to stalk up to his leader, but instead a sad looking cat came forward.
" im sorry mistystar. i dunno what came over me..."
" leave now Blackclaw."she snarled." and if your not out of this territory by sunhigh, these cats have my permission to kill you"
blackclaw turned away without a word, padding into the undergrowth.

"who will be the new deputy?" yowls sounded from around Tigerstreak.
actually she wondered the same thing.
Miststar raised her tail for silence.
"dont worry. i will decide this before moonhigh"
and with that she padded into her den.

Tigerstreak met up with her sister, who was chatting with all five of thier cousins and pinefur. she bounded foward, automaticly invited into the conversation.
gorsespring was talking. " i think mistystar is too shocked to come up with a new deputy anytime soon"
tigerstreak meowed," well the warrior code says that the deputy has to be assighned before moonhigh."
" i have decided the new deputy." mistystars voice rang out suddenly.
all cats turned thier heads.
" the new deputy will be smokebird."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

daisythedog on March 12, 2009, 10:47:33 AM

daisythedog on
daisythedogOOh, supriseing...