Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter

Honestly, it started being a DanaXGreed story, but the pairing changed to Roy. This is an intercept, not the actual story, as the beginning of the story really really sucks. (I'll add the story if someone actually likes it)

Chapter 1 - Chapter

Chapter 1 - Chapter
Dana. Greed said, shaking me gently.

Yeah? I asked sleepily, looking up at him.

Your turn for watch. He said, helping me to my feet.

Cool. I said before climbing up onto the lowest branch of a nearby tree and sitting, my gaze alert and ready. I heard a cracking noise in the distance, so I raced up the tree with surprising agility. I stared in horror as I looked at the dozens of military men who surrounded us, blocking off all exits. Even though they were still a good ways off, we had no hope for escape. I let out a cry of dismay and dropped to the ground. The other four scrambled to their feet when they saw my aghast expression.

What is it Dana? Law asked giving me a concerned look.

We are surrounded. I whispered. We are so screwed. I said.

Oh come now Dana, it cant be as bad as all that. Dorochet said, throwing an arm around my shoulders and giving them a quick squeeze as Greed shot up the tree to look.

Shes right, we are surrounded. Greed said, climbing back down.

We are so going to die. I said, becoming hysterical.

We are NOT going to die. Greed said. Well, I wouldnt die anyways, but I wont let you guys die. He said and my head jerked up.

What do you mean Greed? Marta asked, putting the question on all our minds into words.

I am not human. He said. I am a homunculus. He said and Dorochets mouth dropped open.

So you were a failed human transmutation? I asked and when he nodded I gave him a thumbs up. Cool. I said. The other three nodded in agreement, smiling as well. Greed gave us a shocked expression. It doesnt matter to us if you are not human, Greed. I said slowly, and sincerely.

You dont? He asked, a flash of hope passing across his face.

Of course not, we love you for who you are, not what you are. I said giving him an encouraging look.

What a family of freaks we are. Dorochet laughed. A homunculus, three chimeras and one dangerous alchemist.

Thats the thing. Marta said. We are a family, and with no one being normal, what you are doesnt seem to matter with us.

Hey, Im as normal as they come. I joked and the others laughed.

But seriously, how the hell are we going to get out of this? Law asked, interrupting our amusement.

Dont underestimate the power of an angry alchemist. I said with renewed confidence. We can fight our way out, right Greed? I asked, looking to Greed for leadership.

Of course we can. He said.

They wont stand a chance. Dorochet said nodding.

We heard the crashing as the soldiers approached our hideout and I climbed the tree, motioning for them to as well.

So we can have the element of surprise. I muttered to Greed when he gave me a questioning look. I spotted a stream of water running on one side of the tree and smiled devilishly.

The men came into the clearing and we watched them carefully, waiting for Greeds signal to attack. I spotted the three men I had seen earlier, but after frantic searching, was relieved to not see Hughes face in the crowd.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment