Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chill the Cat

Here are my fan characters' bios. I'll draw pictures of them soon!

Chapter 1 - Chill the Cat

Chapter 1 - Chill the Cat
Bio: Chill the Cat

Name: Chill the Cat

D.O.B.: March 13, 1988

Sex: Male

Characteristics: Blue fur, turquoise eyes, an aqua topaz embedded on his forehead, starlike hairstyle (without the top point)A black outfit with blue on the inside (it almost looks like Blaze the Cat's), blue cuffs on white gloves, long blue tail with gray on the end of it, gray slacks, green shoes each with a silver stripe, gray bandages wrapped around lower part of shins, and yellow shirt collar on his coat. Sometimes he wears a police outfit.

Theme song: Axel F, by Harold Faltermeyer


Biography: Chill is a cryokinetic cat, a cat that can lower temperature and manipulate ice. His parents died when he was 17. He's never on any side. he doesn't know if his younger brother and sister will ever find him, but he remembers not to forget about them. He happens to be attracted to Blaze the Cat, since he has a crush on her. Not only is he just a cryokineticist, he's also a part-time police officer.

Likes: Ice cold drinks, quietness, peace, love, Blaze the Cat

Dislikes: Sorrow, sadness, hatred

Friends: All the heroes of the Sonic series

Enemies: Dr. Eggman, Team Blade, Pierre

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on August 30, 2006, 1:09:28 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_Rose^_^ Cool!

danucciguzman on October 10, 2006, 8:58:05 AM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanGlad you like it! I'm working on Chainsaw the Hedgehog right now, so hopefully it will be done soon.