Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sonic the Hedgehog

Conan O'Brien interviews all the characters in the Sonic series.

Chapter 1 - Sonic the Hedgehog

Chapter 1 - Sonic the Hedgehog
Announcer: Hello, everybody! Welcome to "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"!

(audience applauds)

Conan: Hey, everybody! Today we're gonna interview some Sonic characters. I know everybody's looking forword to that, eh?

(audience applauds)

Conan: Here's our Sega Mascot, Video game protagonist, and rival of Mario: Sonic the Hedgehog!

Sonic comes on the stage and sits on a couch next to Conan. The audience cheers.

Sonic: Hey, everyone! Joy to be here!

Conan: Hey, Sonic. People keep telling me that you've been entertaining the world for more than 15 years. Is that true?

Sonic: Hell, yeah! No one can beat the speed of sound like I do!

Conan: You see, Sonic. Many people have been fans of yours.

Sonic: Yes, they are. They even like me too.

Conan: I understand *drinks from coffee mug* But what is it you despise most?

Sonic: Well, Mario fans. Mostly Dr. Eggman's my enemy, and I'm his enemy.

Conan: Who are your friends? I'd like to interview them too.

Sonic: Okay, but I have to leave soon.

(audience laughs)

Conan: Sonic, I know you have a rushy schedule, but name a few friends of yours and you can leave, okay?

Sonic: All right, they are: Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit, and the Chaotix team.

Conan: Hmm, they must good friends of yours, right?

Sonic: Yup! And it's time for me to leave, and it's time for you to interview my buddy Tails!

Conan: All right, nice seeing you, Sonic!

Sonic: See ya! *Sonic speeds away from the stage to go clubbing with Mario*

Conan: Okay, everyone! We'll interview Miles "Tails" Prower after these commercials!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment