Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Snow Never Stops Falling For Me

A Bakura/Ryou pairing story, flames unwelcome, constructive criticism welcome, comments welcome. This is my second story, so be truthful when you comment.

Chapter 1 - The Snow Never Stops Falling For Me

Chapter 1 - The Snow Never Stops Falling For Me
Snow

The Snow Never Stop Falling For Me

Ryou's POV

Summary: Ryou decides to spend a full day at home, during the coldest day, and here's everything in his point of view. Okay, so I suck a summaries, so sue me, anyway, onto the story... which might be a one-shot. And this takes place during when Ryou had to live alone in a apartment, for he was frightened Bakura would harm his parents and old friends. But this is after Bakura decided to be nice to Ryou.

A/N:Okay, this is a re-post, it might be different from the oringinal I made because I accidentally deleted it before I had chance to copy and paste it to edit it some, so here is The Snow Never Stops Falling For Me, rephrased. But some parts may have some parts from the oringinal story I made. Anyway, to the disclaimer! I do not in any shape or form own Yu-Gi-Oh! or it's characters, especially Ryou and Bakura.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit in a corner, staring out the window at the snow falling, I began to think back, when I was younger, and I was with my parents, and then I think up to this day, when I'm now living alone, well, not completely, I'm living with and in love with a tombrobber, yes, a tombrobber, our relationship may look strange to others, but it's the greatest thing in the world.

I start to cry softly, remembering my parents again. 'I wonder if I'll ever see them again... but the snow never stops falling for me...' I think and sighed as I let my tears flow, as I began to reach for a tissue, I hear my apartment door open and close, and then I hear footsteps coming towards me, then I hear the rustling of clothes and hear something being dropped on the floor, I turn my head and looked up at my rough-lover, whom looks almost exactly like me, I smile gently at him, wiping my shed tears away.

"Ryou, why are you crying?" My 'twin' asks, a bit confused.

"No reason Bakura-koi." I smile and turn back to the window.

I hear the shrugging of shoulders and footsteps walking away, I stand and walk over to the article of clothing my lover dropped, I hung it up on the coat rack, and I see him coming back, but this time he walked up to me, his arms crossing. "I want to know why you were crying, you've never cried for no reason before and you're not starting now, I won't have a big crybaby for a lover." he says, firmly, sternly, but I just smile at him and go to sit down in my corner once more.

'If only you could understand...' I thought, not letting my rough-lover hear my thoughts, I rest my chin upon my right palm and sigh inwardly, then I hear footsteps walking up behind me and feel warm arms being wrapped around my shoulders, I smile and rested my head back against his stomach, I turn my head to look up at him and see him looking down at me, smirking.

I turn my head back to the window and feel my shoulders being released, I look back to ask him why he had let go, but I saw him bringing a chair to sit behind me, I smile again and turn back to the window, I hear him sitting behind me, and he wraps his arms around my shoulders once more and he pulls me back to rest against him, I could feel his hot breath against my neck as he placed kisses and nips along the nape, I moan softly, enjoying it, I could feel him smirk against my skin, and then he raises his head, then I turn my head to look up at him with a smile.

"We could always visit them." My rough-lover stated, with a smirk, I might add.

"Really?" I ask, my face lit up.

He smirked and nodded with a soft chuckle.

I giggled softly and then turned my head to rest it against his shoulder.


'I guess the snow does stop falling for me after all.' I think and smile.

He and I share a laugh, then I cuddled more against him and we cuddled and kissed for the rest of the night.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TrueCritic on March 25, 2006, 2:53:41 AM

TrueCritic on
TrueCriticSnow represents innocence so your title dosen't make sense. But the story is just so cute I don't even care.

Koga_InuYasha_miroku_lover101 on July 24, 2005, 10:23:49 AM

Koga_InuYasha_miroku_lover101 on
Koga_InuYasha_miroku_lover101write more *adds to faves*

jura on June 21, 2005, 2:28:12 PM

jura on
juraIt's cute(sweatdrop)ooohhhhh you have to write another chapter It's nice but beautifully creepy at the same time.(Cries)*Faves story and author*