Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - (two heart's bound two one) a naruto story

this is about a girl named ayame ozora who's clan got killed by itachi when she was 6. her only wish is to kill him to avenge her clan and parent's. what happends? it's based on the show naruto!

Chapter 1 - (two heart's bound two one) a naruto story

Chapter 1 - (two heart's bound two one) a naruto story
(My past) I was about 6 years old and I just came down stairs. I gave my mother her birthday card because it was her birthday today. My father told me that he went to go get flowers and chocolates for mom. My mom told me how happy she felt when I gave her the card. She hugged me then asked if I could help her with lunch. I said yes and started to gather the food. I started to heer the door raddle so i turned around and smiled. my dad slammed the door open. "hurry we got to get away from here before"....my dad stopped talking and fell to the floor...dead. there was a katana going through him. "N-n-nooooooooo daddy!",i screamed. my mother was speachless.I could see that she was crying, so was I. A man walk through the door. "itachi!" i said happy as could be. "did you come to save us from the killer?" I asked. itachi said nothing. "ayame he is the killer, just look at him he's covered in blood" my mom said.

"No that can't be, itachi's my friend he wouln't do something like this" i said with hope. "your mother is right ayame i killed your dad" said itachi in a low voice. :what n-n-no t-this c-can't be!" I said in shock. you looked at your dad, as itachi was taking the katana out of him. "he isn't the itachi you were friends with any more. you need to trust what mommy say's even if you are friends or not" my mom said deprest. "I hate you itachi, how could you do such a thing!" I yeld.

"ayame I need you to run as far away as possible. Do you understand mommy?" My mom asked. "b-but....ya I do" i said. My eye's looked like there was no hope in them, like an empty black hole. I ran out the back door and tried to make my way to the village. As I was running there I started to cry. "How could this be me and itachi are friends, so is sasuke....what about sasuke did he turn evil too?" i asked my self. I herd a yell in pain. "Mommy! n-n-noooooooooooo! Why me? Why is this happening to me?"I said crying even harder. When I got to the village what to my wandering eye's to appear but a miniature slay and eight tinny rain deer...joking just joking. I saw my whole clan killed!

"What am I guna do? My dad is dead, my mom's dead, my whole clan is dead, am I the only survivor?" I was scared I was helpless. "I'm only six I can't fight itachi! All I can do is run away every time!" I said pissed. "There's nothing I can do!" i said getting madder and madder every time. My eyes started to turn red, my nail's were getting longer and sharp, my ear's disappeared and I grew wolf ears. "What's happening to me? What am I!!!!!!!!!!!?" I yelled. I herd foot steps behind me. "So you do have the great wolf demon inside of you after all" said {?}. I turned around and it was itachi. I felt so angry! I started to grow fang's (wolf teeth). "I'm going to kill you for everything that you have done itachi! I thought you were my friend! But now I don't have any friends! The only friend I have left is sasuke. And I'm glad, he wouldn't do this! What's gotten into you itachi? Why did you do this?" I asked. "I'll tell you what I told to sasuke..." (Inside ayame's head) "what does he mean what he told sasuke? d-did he kill s-sasuke.....?"(End of ayame's head thought's) "I want power!" itachi said. "How could...how could you kill your own brother!!!!" i yelled. "Who said I killed him?" itachi said. "S-so sasuke isn't dead" i said releaved. "No I didn't, he was just a waist of my time... just like you" itachi said. "Your just going to let me live!?" i said confused. "No way! Im going to kill you after what you just did to my clan!" i said really mad.

"You can't kill me. You're too weak! If you tried to fight me now... you would be dead" itachi said with i wierd look on his face. I was so pissed at him but I knew he was right. I started to calm down and I started to transform into my regular form. "I'll let you live but as soon as we meet again I'll look forward to kill you" itachi said smiling. "It will be so much more fun when you learn how to use your cherigan (element eyes)and be able to control your wolf demon (kuay). "I hate you!" I yelled. itachi smirked at me so I tuck my tongue out at him. I turned around and ran. I'm so sorry ayame....itachi was saying to himself.

The next chapter will be out soon! (Chapter 2: Two Hearts Bound to one - adoption!?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 6, 2007, 1:13:02 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasycool, keep it up!!

PinkAngel101 on July 1, 2007, 8:30:42 AM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101AWESOME WRITE MORE *favs*

VNDcorperation on March 28, 2007, 5:21:41 AM

VNDcorperation on
VNDcorperationUh, very confusing try usinbg the "" when talking like

Rei raced through the tree's, a crystal hawk flew by her side." Go find Itachi!" She said to it, the hawk flew into the sky with a caw and went insearch of Itachi.

^^ it will be more fun to read not so confusing, looking foward to reading the next chapter. (Rei is my character and so is the crystal hawk)

darkangel2217 on April 6, 2007, 2:09:08 AM

darkangel2217 on
darkangel2217thanx i fixed so it's not as confusing any more. then next chapter will be out tomarrow.