Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue : The Darkness awakens

The universe is at war but who can stop the certain devistation, no-one can do anything. Until the lives of six girls collide; each one from different heritage. Could these six help save the universe or be the key in its destrction.

Chapter 1 - Prologue : The Darkness awakens

Chapter 1 - Prologue : The Darkness awakens
The sun rises again in the east. The sunrise marks another miserable day at sea, the boat rocking tremulously in the grip of yet another ferocious storm, it's a wonder we can see the sunrise at all. Why is the floor always moving, it isnt really supposed to do that, not really. The ground should be fixed, steady as rock yet still it sways under me so. I try to tell it to be still, but it wont listen it never does in all the time i've been riding on this godsforsaken ocean it is never still.The sickness is coming, I feel it, it pours through every fibre of my being making me weaker. What will happen I cannot foresee but it's coming, with each rolling wave it draws nearer, spreading and consuming till all is gone, all life diminished . What form the sickness takes is unclear, but what does it matter, it's almost upon us, can we see it yet? No not yet , but soon. The days of old are coming to a close, who can stop the sickness? The plague? Why does it come now? when so much is right and joyous, the land is plentiful and the offerings from the sea are bountiful. Can we run? No, running wont stop the sickness only give it fuel and purpose to chase us and search. Then standing up and facing it will be the only way surely? Few options are left to us but facing the sickness may help as little as running. So what do we do? I dont know. An idea an inkling trickling into the mess that is my mind, growing to form an image, a young fiery headed girl sitting amongst the leaves sleeping, restless, i fear her dreams are of the same as mine, that i conclude is why i see her in such times maybe she can help a tiny candle of hope fighting against the growing darkness inside of me. I must find the girl, whatever it takes i must find her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment