Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

An Innocent heart, demonic blood, detested by those whose fathers, sons, and husbands fought the EightTailed Demon Wolf 12 years ago and survived, Ayami Hyuga is a troublemaker along with Naruto Uzumaki, this is her story.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Innocent Heart, Demonic Blood
The Story of Ayami Hyuga


The Beginning:

The beast was huge.
Whenever it howled, the land shook.
Its swaying eight tails churned up thunder that tore at the skies. Razor-sharp claws ripped easily through flesh and bone. Long fangs chewed effortlessly through the toughest enemies.
Even its eyes were deadly. One piercing glance from its golden eyes turned the strongest shinobi to stone.
The Eight-Tailed Wolf was a spirit that lived in this land. It was the second most powerful demon next to the Nine-Tailed Fox, or so they say.
Now whyd this creature attack this peaceful village? Nobody really knew. But the Village Hidden in the Leaves was in grave danger.
The Wolf threw its head up to the sky and howled.
Aaa-oooooooooooo!!!!
The land shook even harder. The trees in the surrounding the Leaf village fell down like little flowers. Black clouds came from nowhere, crackling with lightning.
The shinobi nervously watched from a great distance. They were all well trained and ready for combat, but the beast, in truth, petrified them.
The ninja knew they could never in a million years kill the Wolf. They just needed to hold it off.
The shinobi raised a great battle cry and charged at the beast. The front line went in first.
The Wolf stared at them at first. Then it howled, shattering their best secret jutsu into little shreds. The red-hot flames of a Fire style jutsu vanished into thin air. Ninja were torn to shreds and scattered across the ground.
The others didnt run away, but quickly fired up their own best secret jutsu.
This second attack hit right on target. The Wolf scowled as fireballs exploded in its face and daggers of stone stabbed at its stomach. Shuriken and kunai whirled through the air as the battle raged on.
The shinobi who had been called here to fight were all sure that there was a deathblow. They all figured the creature had to be hurt . . . at least a little.
But when the Wolf emerged from the smoke, the ninja all froze in shock. The Wolf looked no different! Not one little scratch marred its hide. It just sat there and whined like a little puppy, mocking the tiny shinobi.
Suddenly the Wolf slid forward, too fast to react, the shinobi were torn apart by the Wolfs humongous claws.
The front line survivors, who had retreated after their attack, somehow dodged the blows. But their best secret jutsu were useless against the creature.
They didnt even slow the Wolf down!
The Leaf shinobi fought on. Ninja were knocked down, smashed up, and blown away, but the rest kept going.
They refused to give up. If they did, the Hidden Leaf Village and everything around it would be flattened to the ground.
Soon only a few shinobi were still alive, though just barely. The survivors had no strength or chakra left. But the desire to protect their loved ones, and village, plus their well-honed ninja instincts kept their bodies moving.
They all knew that is if the battle continued they would die.
Then something happened that no one could have guessed, even in a million years. The Eight-Tailed Wolfs head swung in the opposite direction.
It was what the shinobi had been hoping for.
Another huge wolf leaped over their tired bodies and landed on the other side of the Wolf. As wolves go, this one was quite unique. It wore a gray kerchief around its neck and gauze wrapped around its legs. A large senbon needle was dangling from its mouth lazily. The wolf sat on its legs and threw its head up to the moon and howled like whistling grass. The Wolf howled back in reply and swung its head to face its new enemy.
The two beasts smashed into each other. They bit, clawed, and tackled each other to no end. The land shook once again. The wolf aimed its senbon needle at the Wolf, who knocked it away with one of its tails.
Up to this point, the monsters seemed evenly matched. Then the Wolf bought out its deadliest weapon. Soon every single one of its gigantic eight tails started to thrash at the defenseless wolf.
The wolf somehow managed to dodge every blow before it vanished in a puff of smoke.
The Wolf looked bewildered. It didnt even notice when a woman approached, carrying a small bundle wrapped in a blanket. Without warning, she made a complicated sign and shouted something.
Whats she doing?! One ninja shouted. Then they heard a horrible, ear-piercing, blood-curdling scream.
Huh? What? Could it be? Was the Eight-Tailed Wolf . . . screaming?!
It was true! The Eight-Tails, lady of the spirits, was screaming in pain. It was too good to be true!
The Leaf shinobi gaped in astonishment as a soft glowing light rose up from the Wolf. All of a sudden, the light zoomed toward the woman and entered the bundle in her arms. The whole thing happened in a flash, but for the ninja, the moment felt like an eternity.
The Eight-Tailed Wolf, which hundreds of shinobi couldnt hurt, slowly crumpled to the ground. The infamous eight tails, which had once leveled mountains and raised tsunamis, listlessly flopped around its body.
The earth shook one final time as the Wolf let out a soft whine before it sunk into the dirt, dead. The ninja rushed forward, shouting for joy . . .
Then they saw her. Her body crumpled in the dirt. The woman who had so bravely stood before the Wolf now lay dead beside her enemy.
She was Mikota Uchiha, twin sister of Mikoto Uchiha, wife of Hiashi Hyuga, and mother of two. The healers tried to revive her, but not even the best secret jutsu could bring Lord Hiashis wife, Mikoto Uchihas sister and young Airo Hyugas mother back to life.
Their joy became sorrow. Too stunned to even speak, each shinobi prayed a silent prayer.
Then it happened.
Look! someone shouted, pointing above them.
The small bundle floated down from the sky, glowing from all the chakra it held within.
From the center of the bundle came a loud wail. The ninja hurried to unwrap the blanket. Inside was a squirming baby with dark violet hair.
That babys name was Ayami.

Yes this is MY story! I only used Naruto: Innocent Heart, Demonic Blood for a bit of inspiration. I will have the next chapter up soon!! FLAMES ARE UN WELCOME!!!!! JA-NE!!!!!!!!!!



Next Chapter: Meet Ayami Hyuga


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment