Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the rock

kasume is a 13 year old girl who finds a mystirous rock.the rock takes her back in time. she doent know what to do now or whats happening.

Chapter 1 - the rock

Chapter 1 - the rock


Chapter 1

Finally back in my own time. It seems like only yester day I was traveling through time. It was two years ago when it all started.

“kasume!” I turned around to see my best friend Lyn. “hey,” I said, “whatz up.”

“nothing. You.”

“not much,” I said,” are you ready for the history test today.”

“History test! NO! I didn't even know we had a history test today!

My names kasume. I had just turned 13 two days ago. I have blue hair and brown eyes. I live next to a very old well the “dragons eye well”. It's over a hundred years old.

“How could you not know! Mr.Baronon told us yesterday. You need to pay more attention in class.

“well maybe if you told me to study I would have remembered!”

“Its not my job to remind you! It's your job to pay attention in class! I'm taking the shortcut to school through the forest. BYE!

“wait! Don't go in there! That's the forbidden forest! Kasume come back! (sigh) Shell make your way out.

I ran into the forest looking for a shortcut to school. I don't know why Lyn always yells at me. Sometimes I wonder if she is still my friend.

I've now her for a long time. when I first moved to tyrania she was sitting outside her house. I was 4. I had no friends. She came right up to me and asked if I wanted to be friends. Ever since then we had been best friends. And now look were I am, running through the forbidden forest after we had just fought.

I decided I better go back and apologize. I didn't want to go back. Empty-handed. Lyn likes rocks. She collects them. She has a beautiful collection. I decided to find her a rock. Then I saw it. The most beautiful rock ever. It was blue and shaped like a moon. And that's when it all started.










































Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

articunotamer on January 2, 2006, 4:41:33 AM

articunotamer on
articunotamerThe plot thickens.......

darklangal on December 24, 2005, 1:55:31 AM

darklangal on
darklangalthanks im going to right more im just still thinking on how to start the next chapter

mikita_inugirl on December 23, 2005, 2:08:54 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThis is interesting! I'm going to read the next part. ^_^

darklangal on November 22, 2005, 7:38:30 AM

darklangal on
darklangalthis is my first story i hope you like it. please comment and tell me how im doing.