Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - a difrent place

kasume is a 13 year old girl who finds a mystirous rock.the rock takes her back in time. she doent know what to do now or whats happening.

Chapter 2 - a difrent place

Chapter 2 - a difrent place


Chapter 2

I picked up the rock. It was beautiful. Then all the sudden it started to glow. The world was turning. I didn't know what was happening. Then I fainted.

I woke up. It seemed like days later. When I opened my eyes I was next to the well. The well was in the forest. I'm pretty sure this is the same well but not too sure. I didn't know what happened. I was somewhere. I got up of the floor.

“Lyn! Are you there?! I'm sorry. Lyn! Were are you!” I yelled out hoping for an answer. I got no answer.

I ran away looking for someone who could tell me what was happening. I was still holding the rock. I closed my eyes for a second. All the sudden I hit something. I opened my eyes there was a group of men standing there. they were all wearing armor and caring swords. they looked mean and mad.

“watch were your going!” one of them yelled at me.

“sorry” I said quietly.

I started to walk away. Another of the men yelled” were do you think your going. Were not through with you yet. I turned around quickly. One of them cut me with their sword. I screamed in pain. My arm was bleeding badly.

“what did that hurt” the strongest one who seemed to be the leader cut me right on the chest with his sword. I yelled again. I could barley see. I was so week. Right then I thought I was going to die.

Then all the sudden someone I couldn't tell who appeared out of what seemed nowhere and knocked out the men. I could now tell that it was a boy.

He walked over to me and held out his hand. Then I got a good look at him. He had to wings. One looked like a dragon wing and the other looked like a bird wing. He had one red eye and one brown eye. He was wearing a black robe and red shirt.

“don't worry I wont hurt you. I'm here to help you. Grab my hand your hurt.”

I didn't know whether to grab his hand or to run away. I was to week to run. Then I thought he couldn't be to bad if he saved my life. I didn't understand why he wanted to save me any way. I didn't know what side of him to believe. It was either that or die. I picked live. Right then I fainted.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiaya on June 13, 2006, 12:35:56 PM

Kiaya on
Kiayathis is good... plz write more!!!!

Fire_Feline on January 27, 2006, 11:53:37 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinesweetness good job menchie

articunotamer on January 2, 2006, 4:53:07 AM

articunotamer on
articunotamerHope to read more soon! Way to go, hero man!

darklangal on December 24, 2005, 1:56:32 AM

darklangal on
darklangalthanks i like to faint. its fun.

mikita_inugirl on December 23, 2005, 2:10:48 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlLOL! You faint a lot. ^_^ Good job I like it.

darklangal on November 23, 2005, 12:05:16 PM

darklangal on
darklangali hope you like the secound chapter. please comment