Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - childhood

a story about a girl who wants revenge on her evil cousin.

Chapter 1 - childhood

Chapter 1 - childhood






Hatarus revenge






Chapter 1












My life hasnt been all fun and games. Ive had it pretty hard. First of all both of my parents are dead, and I had to sit and watch them die. My cousin, Ronin, set my house on fire. They didnt make it out on time. Luckily I wasnt in the house at the time. I was in the garden with some of my maids. And why do I have maids you may ask, because Im a princess and my parent are king and queen of the inhuman kingdom. My mom is an angel and my dad is a demon. Kind of a weird couple right. On my planet there are two kingdoms. The inhuman (me) and the human. The human kingdom is ruled by king Reno.





After my parents died I had nowhere to go. Because of what I was no one would accept me. And Im a demon/ angel/ wolf. The only reason I am wolf is because my cousin Ronin is a werewolf. I only got the wolf part though. So, I wondered for a while. Hoping for someone to accept me. At this time I was four. Finally after traveling for two weeks, Ronin found me and took me in. I lived with him for two years. Then one day he attacked me. I attacked back. I only knew how to fight a little as we were fighting. A couple of the citizens walked in. I was kicked out of my own kingdom.





So, I wondered around the human kingdom for a while hoping not to be seen. I knew I would not be welcomed. After a week of hiding in a forest I was found. The soldiers that found me took me straight to the king. I found out Reno wasnt as mean as I thought he was. He let me live with him. He even gave me a nice room to sleep in. I was even able to take fighting lessons. Seven years later Ronin came and killed Reno.





As soon as I found out it was him, I gathered all the kings troops and set of for the other kingdom. It took one week to get there. When we got we had to find a way to get inside because I was banned and they wouldnt let me in. So, we killed the guards and charged in and attacked. I went straight to Ronin. He seemed happy to see me but I was not. All I did was attack. I was furious. We fought for hours. In the middle of the battle I found out that Ronin is the that killed my parents. I didnt know until now.





I learned a lot in this battle. Apparently I have special powers. I can control fire. Also I found out that I have wings. Angel wings when Im normal and demon wings when Im mad. An I finally I found out that I can turn into a wolf. My parents never told me this stuff before. They most have been keeping it from me. I wonder why.





Ronin is a very strong werewolf. He can turn into his wolf form at any time he wants. Which is unusual for a werewolf. He must have done something to himself to make this possible. I dont know what he did but it must have been. Also his bite is even more deadly. His teeth have poison in them. Which isnt normal for anything around here.





My sword hit Ronin really hard. He attacks back by scratching me in the face. I then sent a fireball at him. One after a nether. Only five hit he is just so fast. Ronin tried to scratch me again but missed. He fast but not fast enough. I jumped up and sent a nether fire ball at him. It hit him on the shoulder, causing him to turn back into a human. He just stood there and laughed. Then he started walking towards me. I backed up slowly. By then I was very weak. He was still very strong. Right as Ronin was about to kill me there was a bright light and I fainted.





When I woke up it seem like months later. When actually it was only a few days later. My eyes opened. I looked around. This is not my home planet, I thought to myself. Standing up I looked up at the sky. It was blue instead of red. There was only one sun instead of two. If I am correct this planet is called earth. I think I read a book about it, but why am I here? And thats leads to where I am now standing here now in the middle of a forest on a planet I think is earth. If one things for sure Im going to find I way home and get revenge on Ronin, or my name isnt Hataru.







































































































































































r





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment