Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kuro

a story about a girl who wants revenge on her evil cousin.

Chapter 2 - Kuro

Chapter 2 - Kuro


















Hatarus revenge






chapter 2




















After a few hours of wondering around in the forest, I started to feel a little sick. My wounds were bleeding horribly. I cant wonder around much longer, I thought to myself. I sat down on a tree stomp to get some rest. There was clouds starting to form in the sky. Its going to storm. I need to find shelter soon.





Right then I saw a cave in front of me. Immediately I got up and ran towards the cave. As I got to the cave it started to rain. And then lightning and thunder. I used the last of my power to light a fire to keep myself warm. I sat down by the fire. Not much time later I fainted because of loss of blood.





As I was nocked out, someone who was walking in the forest saw the fire in the cave that I lit. He walked over to the cave and saw me laying on the ground. What the, He screamed. I was covored in wounds. I think she is dead, he whispered. He walked up to me. I was breathing but barely. she needs medical help and now, but there isnt a hospital around for cities. I just take you to my house and take care of her there, he thought to himself.





He walked over to me and picked me up. After we go to his house, he unlocked the door to his house and walked in. he layed me on the couch where he tended my wounds. .jeese she has so many wounds, he thought. Next he went to bed.





After two months, I finally woke up. Immediately I jumped off the couch and headed for the door. where in the world am I, I thought. Your at my house, the guy said, Im Kuro. I know who you are, so you dont have to introduce yourself. You are Hataru, Right. I nodded. how in the world does he know my name, I thought to myself. That is an easy question. Isnt the name Kuro sound familiar to you. Think back ten years ago.





I all the sudden got a flash back. Flash back start: I was three and I was walking through the castle by myself. Hataru, come here. Lets go to the garden I have something I want to give you, my brother said walking up to me. ok, I replied. We walked to the garden together. ok now that we are here, I have something to give you, he said. He reached into a bush and pulled out a wolf stuffed animal. I grabbed it from his hands right away. Thank you! Thank you, so much! I yelled as I gave him a big hug. I knew you would like it, he said chuckling. Then the general of the army came up to my brother. Prince, the king wants you to go out and help me lead are army to victory in this war, the general said. Right, well leave right away, my brother said turning to me, Im sorry Hataru but I have to go to war now. Ill see you when I return. He started to walk of with the general. I ran towards him and grabbed him. Please dont go, I said starting to cry. He pulled me away. Im sorry, but I have to go now. He said walking away. Kuro! I screamed at my brother, Please come back. End flash back.





My eyes widened. Kuro. I said. He nodded. I jumped forward and hugged him tightly. Dont ever leave me again. Ok, I said letting go of him. Ok. I wont. he chuckled. But how did you know it was me, I said.  The mark of royalty on your arm, he replied. oh I said. I forgot about the mark of royalty. Every member of the royal family has the mark of royalty on their arm to prove that they are royalty.





So what happened after you left to war? I asked him. Its a long story. Ill tell you after we get something to eat. How does bacon and eggs sound to you, he asked me. yum, I replied, I love eggs. Kuro then grabbed me and everything went black. Then all the sudden we were in the kitchen. He let go of me and walked over to the fridge. Then went to the stove and started cooking. I sat down at the table.





After about ten minutes the food was done. Kuro brought him and me a plate. He sat on the chair across from me. There was one more chair at the table. why is there another chair at the table. I thought you lived alone, I said. No, I live with Hiro. You do remember Hiro dont you, he said. what, Hiro is here. Where is he, I said. Out, right now. Hell be back tomarrow, ok. He said. Yeah, ok, I replied.





We finished breakfast pretty fast. Then we both sat down on the couch. So you said that you would tell me what happened after you left for war, I said. Ok. This is what happened. I was fighting. And I was kidnapped. I eventually escaped by going through this random portal which took me here. And that is how I got here, Kuro said. wow I replied.





so, what is your story. How did you get to Earth, Kuro asked me. I told him my story. My long sad story. I Hate Ronin, Kuro said punching the wall as I finished telling my story, How can he do this. Kill our parents. He betrayed us all. He needs to be destroyed. We talked a little while longer. Then Kuro showed me around his hous. It is a lot bigger then I thought it was. I think I will like living here.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment