Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Arriving

A nice little story you must read. Comment me and tell me if i should add and thing. Another chapter will be coming too!! COMMENT IF YOU READ!!

Chapter 1 - The Arriving

Chapter 1 - The Arriving
She just got off the boat and onto the island where the kids play.  Namine looked around the island to see if there was any sigh of life. She wondered to herself, "Why did we have to move to this dumb island...i miss my friends." She walked into a shack that lead to a bridge. She walked across the bridge to find 5 friends sitting and talking. "Hello," said a strawberry girl looking about the same age as Namine, "I'm my name's Kairi...whats yours?" Namine looked at her thinking about the long trip here and wondering if she was going to make a friend with this girl. "My name's Namine. I just moved here."
 
"Cool," replied Kairi with a gentle smile on her face. " I moved here five years ago. It might seem boring at first but it gets better. Just give it some time." 
 
Namine smile as she observed the four other people sitting by the tree with the weird shaped fruit. 
 
"These are my friends the brown haired boy with spiky hair is my boyfriend, Sora. The one with the long silverish hair is Riku and the girl with the shortish brown hair is Rikus girlfriend Selphie. And the one over the Is Roxas. He's kinda shy at first but once he gets to know you better he loosens up." Kairi said pointing to the different people. 
 
"So any ways," Sora said looking at me, "We were about to play truth or dare wanna play?"
 
Namine looked around for a little bit then said, "Sure." She hoped they wouldn't make her do anything embarrassing.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ilikefinalfantasyfriendhelpeds on October 25, 2006, 3:20:58 AM

ilikefinalfantasyfriendhelpeds on
ilikefinalfantasyfriendhelpedslame namine is kairis nobody so it just doesnt add up come bck wen u get better with kingdom hearts

darknessInthesun on October 23, 2006, 5:35:52 AM

darknessInthesun on
darknessInthesunIs it gewd?!