Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Truth Or Dare.

A nice little story you must read. Comment me and tell me if i should add and thing. Another chapter will be coming too!! COMMENT IF YOU READ!!

Chapter 2 - Truth Or Dare.

Chapter 2 - Truth Or Dare.
"Okay I'll start," said Riku looking at everyone to see who he should pick, "Um. Selphie. I truth or dare?"
 
Selphie answered "Um. Dare." 
 
"Okay," Riku continued, I dare you too...uhhhh.....go jump in the water. Butt naked," Riku smiled, " After you give us a little nude dance."
 
Selphie gave Riku an angry stare. " Omg Riku. Your so dumb!" She hid behind a tree and took off everything besides her Bra and Panties.
 
"Nope. Loose the Bra and Panties," Riku said to Selphie.
 
Selphie sighed and went back behind the tree. "YOUR SO IMMATURE RIKU!" She shouted and she shook her body once and ran and jumped in the water.
 
Riku tried to grab her clothes, but Kairi punched him and the stomach and said, "I don't think so."
 
Selphie climbed up the ladder and quickly put her clothes back on behind the tree. 
 
"Okay," Sora said, "My turn. Um. Roxas...truth or dare?"
 
Roxas looked over at Sora and said, " Uh. Dare. I guess."
 
"Okay," replied the grinning Sora, "I dare you too.....uhh....KISS THE NEW GIRL."
 
Namine almost fainted. "What?!" She thought to herself, "Omg he didn't just say that did he? i hardly know these people."
 
Namine could feel herself blushing.
 
Roxas was blushing too as he walked over to where Namine was sitting. He leaned forward and gave Namine a soft kiss and walked away.
 
"WOO!," Shouted the friends as they witness the kiss.
 
"Wow," Namine though to herself as she replayed the kiss in her head over and over again.
  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment