Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Next Day

A nice little story you must read. Comment me and tell me if i should add and thing. Another chapter will be coming too!! COMMENT IF YOU READ!!

Chapter 3 - The Next Day

Chapter 3 - The Next Day
The next day Namine decided she would go hang out with the people she met when she first arrived at the island.
 
She walked up to the beach and saw the friends in the water.
 
"Good thing i wore my bikini under my clothes," though Namine to herself.
 
She took off her clothes and ran into the water.
 
"Hey everyone," she said as she got to where the group was swimming.
 
Kairi was screaming playfully as her and Sora splashed each other.
 
Selphie was sitting on Riku's lap as they teased each other.
 
Roxas was buy his self in the deeper water so Namine swan over to him to start a conversation.
 
"Hey whats up?" Namine said to Roxas. Roxas blushed a little and replied "Nothing, I just though I would let them have there time to be a lovey dovey and shoot. It gets kind of annoying every time we hang out they do this for the first 45 minutes!"
 
"Do you feel left out because all the girls on this island are taken?"
 
"Well. Sometimes...But all the girls aren't taken now...So maybe I have a chance"
 
Quickly Roxas dipped underwater and swam to shore and ran to the secret cove.
 
Namine blushed as she wondered if she should follow him.
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment