Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Work

a story about my life and my friends lives in the naruto world. Leah, my bff since 4th grade. Seris, we get ourselves in tons of trouble together. Yensha, ME! alittle bossy funloving idiot who can be fun to be with unless im pissed.

Chapter 4 - Work

Chapter 4 - Work
“Naru! I know your my boss and all, but today somebody rented out the entire cafe and I know them so can you tell everyone else to leave. I can handle Shikamaru and a bunch of his friends from out of town.” I told Naruto while trying to get my waitress outfit on. “Umm...Sure I guess, but why do you want to be with a bunch of boys all day? Ohh, I get it, you want to impress them, don't you?” Naruto said grinning like he had a great plan. “Shut up, loser.” I said seeing his grin.“Yeah, I can tell them to leave. If you tell me why you want me to, than sure I'll do it.” Naruto said grinning from ear to ear. “Because I don't feel like having to explain why I work with so many losers and idiots.” I said glaring at Hinata and Temari. “Hey! Your a dog! A loser, and an idiot!!!” Temari snapped at me. “I know your just sad because you gonna miss Shikamaru and his very hot friends.” I as calm as I could be, but you could see I was clearly pissed. “Yeah right! You do know that me and shikamaru are going out right now and he listens to everything I say. So if I were to tell him not to be friends with you he'd listen. If he knows what's good for him.” Temari said like she knew Shikamaru would listen to her, I got even angrier. “You know what dog?!” I practically screamed. “I DON”T GIVE A frackING CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME OR HOW DUMB YOU ARE!!!! SO GET THE HELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I said with a growl. “SHEZZZ!!! I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!” Temari screams in my ear. “Umm............do you k-know if K-Kiba or S-S-Sasuke will come too? And if N-N-N-Naurto is staying?” Hinata stammers as she looks from me to Naruto. “Naru can stay if he wants I'm pretty sure Sasuke is coming and Kiba may come. So does that answer your questions?” I say not fully paying attention to Hinata. “Yes, but I have one more.” Hinata said more calmly than when she was talking about her crushes. “Shoot.” I said boredly. “Who were you calling and idiot and who were you calling a loser?” Hinata said wonderingly (is that a word?). “I was calling Temari both and you just a loser.” I said giving her no attention after that. “Why?” Hinata and Naruto said at the same time. “Because me and most of my friends just don't like the shy nice-type. We like to have tough outgoing-type surrounding us. We just think that shy types are sort of, no, total losers. Some of the time my friends, not including me, call you a blue-haired dog or blue-haired jackass. So if you think me calling you a loser is bad, listen to my friends once in awhile.” I said walking toward the door were Shikamaru was standing with a bunch of guys. “You mean Leah calls me all of that.” Hinata said. “Yeah, Basica-” I stop because I see Shikamaru with his arm around Temari's waist. “WHAT THE frack!?!?” I screamed as I see them. “Calm down. I-is that S-S-S-S-sasuke and K-K-K-K-kiba?! HIDE ME!” Hinata said as she saw Sasuke and Kiba at the door then runs into the back. I shudder “Come in” I hissed and everyone, including Temari, came in. I tried and failed at smiling at first when I saw Temari. “What are you doing here, Temari?” I whisper so only she could hear me as she walks by me. “Shikamaru saw me walk by and invited me. Gotta problem with that?”Temari said with an evil grin. Yes I do. I thought to myself. “So, What do you want?” I said as cheerful as someone could be when they were about to strangle someone. “Umm...I think I'll just have-” I wrote all the orders down from there but I wasn't paying attention to anybody. I heard what they said, but just stood there staring from Shikamaru to Sasuke. Then gave the orders to Naruto, and sat down not to far away from shikamaru and his group of friends. “Hey why don't you come over here and talk with us? I mean if you want to talk to a bunch of guys and a girl you can't stand.” Shikamaru said laughing. “Whatever,” I said trying not to ball up my fist, but it didn't work. I had to sit next to Temari. Disgusting I mean look at the way she's flirting with him. “Umm...could you stop flirting with her long enough to talk to me in private? Huh? Or are you gonna flirt with her all day, Shikamaru?” I said just trying to think of anything that would stop their constant flirting. “Yeah, sure.” he said as he tried to stop from blushing and it worked mostly, but I could see he was trying hard to stop it. “Then come on.” I grabbed his shirt and started dragging him over to the back of the cafe. “Would you stop flirting with her, please! I mean it's hard enough to sit next to her! I don't want to hear you two making out and stuff!” I said throwing him against a wall. “We weren't making out!” He said trying to keep his balance. “Trust me. I know when a know when a girl is about start trying to make out with someone and you wouldn't stop her.” I said getting a little ticked. “Do you know when a boy is a bout to start making out with someone?” He asked. “No! How would I know when a boy is about to start making out with someone! I'm not a b-” He interrupted by pushing me against a wall and started to kiss me. At first I tried to push him away, but then I returned the kiss. He ran out of breath quick and pulled away for air. “What the hell was that!?” I said as soon as he pulled away. “Well, I don't know, just felt like kissing you since well I've had a crush on you for a long time. So I've heard you have a crush on three people. Who are they? Is one of them me?” He asked grinning. “One is well, who do all the girls have a crush on?” I said. “Sasuke, thats easy.” Shikamaru said sort of angrily. “I don't like him because he's hot like all the other girls think. I like him cause he's like me doesn't let his fans in the way of his goal.”(just in case you don't know already she has thousands of fans and she thinks that boys are way worse than girls). “Oh, yeah right.” Shikamaru said sarcastically. “You'd better not do that again. If you know whats good for you.” I said playfully, “You can probably guess the other one just by this statement: he loves Ramen almost as much as me.”(just so you she is more crazy about ramen than naruto). “Naruto thats easier than Sasuke.” Shikamaru said laughing slightly. “And the last person everyone calls a lazy @$$.” I said putting my arm around Shikamaru's neck and started dragging him out of the back. “ME!!!!! Sweet! Maybe I should.” He paused and looked around to make sure no one was around to hear. He grabbed my arm and spun me around and whispered in my ear, “Maybe I should dump Temari for you. If it's okay with you.” I push his arm away. “No.” I stated simply . “Why you said that I was one of your only three crushes. Don't you want to be with me?” He asked trying to force me back to the back of the cafe. I got my arm out of his grip. “There is someone else.” I walked away. The rest of the day was a blur. Except the part where I insulted Sasuke and ended up on my belly with Sasuke sitting on me saying, “Now, Maybe you'll say sorry.” Then after I replied “Nope, don't feel like it.” Probably fifty times he finally tied my my hands together and expected me to stay on the ground till I apologized. I slipped my right arm down and grabbed a kunai knife and cut the ropes (which was pretty hard since I'm left handed.)
to be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment