Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dreadful

A story of a love that seems it can't be, can Shawn be telling the truth? Or luring Molly into a trap of death?

Chapter 1 - Dreadful

Chapter 1 - Dreadful
Molls' wait up!" Brendon called after me, it just made me want to walk faster. Guess what, I did.
"C'mon Molls'! We can talk about this, righ'?" He caught up with me; grabbing my cold pale hand. "Molly..I-I'm sorry...okay? Sorry, sorry you had to find out this way. I...just....I just didn't think we were serious and-" He was soon interupted by me.
"Not serious? NOT SERIOUS!? BRENDON! I loved you! I gave you my heart! What does she have? Did I-did I not love you enough? When were you exactly going to tell me!?" I shouted, then turned an ran toward my street. I was infuriated. Hurt. Angered.
Today was a bad day from the start. I woke up with everyone gone, shoed up to school when there was actually "In-Service" today, ran into my boyfriend (who is now my ex!) snogging some girl, and...and broke my heels when I ran. Causing my to fall, and have a minor sprain. Well, what do you expect from a girl like me? A regular girl who didn't have everything.
I'm Molly by the way, my real name is Malliciaus Stanley. But Molly or as others call me, Molls' Stans', works. I am not all that tall, I'm only 5"3, and have wavy red hair. I'm seventeen and still have no career ahead and just got heartbroken. So save me, that is , if you know...you're cute and funny. Okay and if you want to.
That back there, was my ex-Brendon Harthorn. The pretty blonde slender girl he was snogging? THat's Patty aka Patricia. I don't know much about her except that she fuined my life! Oh well she can have that jerk.
I walked into my home to find it still empty. Great. Scaverging-in-the-fridge-for-food-time! Yeah right. So I pick up my cell and call 'Luegnes and Prain's,' a loal chinese restaurant which I call anytime my parents are out. PLus, my bud Shawn works there. So yeah. I want him here now to make me smile.
"'ello? Thanks for callin' Luegnes and Prains, what would you like to place?" I heard a familiar voice say.
"Hullo' Krissy, it's me Molly. Um. I would like the number five, eight, and Shawn to deliver." We both gave a chuckle. "Alrught' Molls', It'll and he-will be right there! You okay?" Nevermind, I'll call you later! Be happy! G'bye!" Then the phone clicked.
I then put it down and crawled up onto my couch. The pillows were satin and soft againest my skin. I could sleep. But i couldn't...not without a laugh and the picture of Brendon slobbering all over Patty still in my head. Who am I kidding to have competed with that?
i then got up and grabbed a blanket from the closet and put on some music. No matter how hot it was outside, I was cold in here. I kicked my broken heels off and listened to the music station. Mark Ronson's Oh My God was on. One of my favourites. At least relaxing-music-time was going good.
After ten minutes or so, the doorbell rung. "Coming!!" I yelled getting up reluctantly. I opened it and there stood my funny-hero.
"Hey there Shawn...can you stay, er, fer' a bit? I need someone to talk to ya' know." Shawn then smiled, "Of course, Molly." He then leaned and gave me a small hug, being careful with the bag with my order. "Thank you."
He then closed the foor and took off his jacket, and hat. We then went and sat on the couch. I turned off the tele' he then gave me this look that made my soul and heart jump. Well this always happen when he was around, but...I couldn't date him! He's my friend...my best friend. I can't ruin that.
"So, what's the problem Molly?" He asked softly taking out the food, pushing it toward me. I looked up and almost started to cry. I can't put this on him! He obviously knew I was going to tear- up. He came over and gave me another warm-hearted hug.
"What happend? C'mon you can tell me, Molls'." I loved it when HE called me Molls'. He's the one who started it.
"Well, It was Brendon. I walked in the Starbucks down the street, and found him snogging Patty..." He then looked sorry but then gave that award-winning smile.
"It'sok Molls-" There he goes again, "I'm here okay? If Brendon wants to give up a girl like you, then he's some sore loser!" I then let the silence go on for a minute. Then finally I couldn't anticipate it any longer.
"Shawn...I-I think I love you!" I then swooped at him with a kiss.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment