Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Happiness gone

A story of a love that seems it can't be, can Shawn be telling the truth? Or luring Molly into a trap of death?

Chapter 3 - Happiness gone

Chapter 3 - Happiness gone
The bell rung for the last period. Finally. We're free! Today didn't go as well as planned. Homework. all piled into my bag and Patty, givin my a laughing sneer. But I gave one back. Screw her, screw Brendon. I left the classroom and went outside for Shawn to pull up to take me home. Alice came running with Krissy to me. I've been avoiding them all day for a reason. Of course they came to discuss the Brendon to Shawn thing.
"Molly! Finally!" Krissy said breathlessly, "Oh my gosh, tell me what happen?" Kill me now. OR I can just pray for Shawn to hurry.
"Well-" i started but just then he saved me, "-Oh sorry! Gotta' run! Bye!" And I ran to his re, leather, smelling seated Scion. I never noticed how nice of a car he had. "Hey." He said grinning, casually. "Just drive! Hurry!" I said laughing breathlessly.
We talked about how much homework we had while the ways. Suddenly I notied we weren't heading toward my house, but toward a park nearby. "Shawn?" I asked hesitantly. My heart was racing, did he hae a surprise for me!? Like in the movies and books?!? What if he like had a romantic picnic planned!? Awww, I hope.
"Molls' I thought it'd fun to work with our homework soewhere I like to relax at. So it's a surprise." He looked away from the road to me smiling. Boy that smile gets me everytime. I smiled back. Then realizing he wasn't watching the road,"Shawn! The road!?" I said cowardingly. Okay maybe I just amde that word up but, it explains how terrified I was.
"Don' worry Molls." He grinned," I'm experienced."
we reached the park finally. "C'mon..." He said taking my hand gently, and well, our bags. His fingers were so...cold. I've never noticed it before. He took me passed some trees and we had to struggle through brushes. "Here we are," He said softly, "What'd you think?" He waved his hand, gesturing to the area.
It was... it was well, beautiful. Sunlight glinted through the trees causig the dew in teh grass to glitter. There were many pretty lilacs and white roses. In the middle of it all was a picnic set up. Oh my gosh. Can he read minds?! In the sunlight Shaw looked as if he was...glowing, glittering, fragile. As if he wasn't real.
He was soo pale too! I've never noticed before. His black hair blew softly in the wind and his blue eyes like hypnotizing whirlpools. This beauty was standing next to...this...me.
"It's all so..Beautiful...," I said. What elose could I say? What I really thought of I couldn't explain.
We walked over to the picnic ser-up. He gave me my bag as he sat next to me. He didn't take anything out of his bad. I thought I looked like an idiot taking out my stuff. So I started to put it away.
"What are you doing?" He asked me with a laugh. "Ummm..."I started. I didn't know what to say. "I'm finished with mine. I was going to help you." He said answering my query. So I took it all out, again. He helped me alright. We were done within fifteen minutes, it would've took me hours! We then started on teh sandwhiches and colas.
After the wonderful talk about flowers (which as started by me asking about the roses) he layed down with his hands behind his head. His skin was pale...but it shined. The sunlight reflecting odd. He was an angel. My angel. He stared back at me. Then sat up kissing me. The tingling-coldness back. He then backed up. "C'mon, better get you home." He saidd smiling. We got up and gathered everything. Why must these visits be so short? I could talk to him for hours.
We began to head for the brushes again. When suddenly he stopped me and llike pulled me back behind him. Like what the heck? Suddenly I think I heard what he heard It was low... purring? Growling? It was like the same but different at the same time. Whatever it was emerged from the brushes.
"Molly! stay back there!" Shawn had said with his arms out. "Well...well..." The beast had said dreaminly. Mezmorizing.
It was a women, or had the head of one. Attached was a body of a lion and wings of a bird. What is this?
"Angela..."He said angrily. "Shawn." It said calmly.I looked at the two. "Let me have her, you'll just eat her anyways. But that's a while off. So let me have her. i won't waste..." WHat was this...Angela talking about? Eat me?
Just then Shawn lept at the thing. Sinking his teeth in. I turned white, and fainted. I didn't want to leave the darkness...When I awoke, he was there in my face. Panic in his eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment