Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Will anything ever be the same?

A story of a love that seems it can't be, can Shawn be telling the truth? Or luring Molly into a trap of death?

Chapter 4 - Will anything ever be the same?

Chapter 4 - Will anything ever be the same?
rolled away. What was Angela, what was Shawn? How do I know what she says is true or not? He lookat me, sorrowful.
"Molly...wait. Please. I won't hurt you. Never. I can't, I-I love you," He said all at once. I immediantly came to him, in like a trance, whether I wanted to or not. He hugged and embraced me. Cold. So cold.
"W-what are yoiu? What's she? Who's she?" I asked briskly. Frightened. He and i stood there hugging and silent. He then let go and held myshouders looking at me.
"I never had the intention of you finding out. But I have no choice," He then looked away,"Believe me or not, I love you. i didn't want you to know for fear of you leaving in fear and telling but I trust you. I'm-I'm...I'm a vampire." He then flushed as much as I did. A vampire? Sounds silly...the way he just came out and said it but..a vampire? This..angel? I then made him look at me.
"I'm still here...Don't worry..." I then gently kissed his bloodstained lips. "But what was that?" I pointed at Angela's lifeless body.
"A sphinx." He said quickly and plainly. We then looked at it. "C'mon. We have to get you home. No more questions." he then picked me jup with everyting else and ran me home. Fast.
After actually getting into his car (from me protesting of him carrying me) it was silent. He definantly didn't want any questions.We finally pulled up to my home. He got out of the car and heads over to my side to open the door. I would've but- he's just fast you know.
"Molly...Listen..." he began. Bu soon lost his train of thought. "Shawn-" i said putting my hand on his shoulder," I love you, just tell me everything when you can? I'll see you tomarrow, or call me tonight if you will?" I then kissed him, picked up my bag and went inside. I closed the door lightly, putting my bag next to me on the cool soft couch. I looked out the window and watched him drive away. Wow. My boyfriend's a vampire. What-How-I don't even know what to say.
I love him all the same. I once again got up and picked up my bag. I headed up to my cozy room. Well. It wasn't as cozy as it usually was. It seemed off-key somehow. It doesn't matter. i threw my bag on my computer chair, slipped my chucks off, and hopping into my bed. The sheetss and comforter were cold, soft, sleek.
I drifted off after a minute, I felt as if I were never again, going to wake from this unconscious state ever. I didn't want to. Not at least. Willing.
When I had awoke, I felt grogy. It was dark. Lonely. I looked over to my clock, 10:35. Only about seven hours of sleep. I couldn't or didn't want to remember my dream. It was sad though, i know it was. Does Shawn really love me? OR is this some kind of thing to lure me in? Is he tryinng to get me into a trance...? I doubt it. Greatly.
I sat up, from the unknwon dream, memories, thoughts. I was dizzy everything seemed to be in a fuzz. I finally had my feet touch the cold ground. I walked to my mirror. Lokking into it, there stood a girl, who doesn't or didn't really exist.
Molly you're so fake. fake fake fake. You're no match for anyone...anything.
The mirror girl smiled.
Yes i am. I'm with Shawn.
Molly smiled back with her reply.
HA! not quite girly! A match for a rock perhaps, but for an angel like shawn?
The girl laughed.
NO! SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU DIRTY COW!
Molly then covered up the mirror, with her jacket, sweater, pants, and the rest of her clothes. She pulled a towel around. She was going to clear her head. What better way than a smooth relaxing bath?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment