Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Numb with Love

A story of a love that seems it can't be, can Shawn be telling the truth? Or luring Molly into a trap of death?

Chapter 5 - Numb with Love

Chapter 5 - Numb with Love
After an hour of thinkin, i've decided he was innocent and truthful. In other words, I believed my angel Shawn. I slept in late as usual on Saturdays, feeling sad he didn't call. But that was okay when I heard the doobell ring.
"Comin!'" I yealled and left my barely toched cereal. Which made me wonder what Shawn ate besides Sphnixs'. I opened th door and peeered out. It was Shawn looking good and...well solemn. "Shawn? You...you alright?" I said curiously.
"Molls', can you go with me to the park to um, er talk?" He said looking around. "Sure," i gave him a weak smile and grabbed my jacket.
We left ad arrived there faster than i opened the door.
Getting through the familiar brushes once again seemed harder this time. After we sat down he looked at me with a smile. I smiled back intstinctivly whether I wanted to or not, and leaned in and kissed him.
We just sat there kissing until he pilled away. The coldness disappearing. "Molly..I dunno what to say," He said looking away," You mae me smile and feel, well, happy. But please don't leave out of faer, just leave if you con't love me. It'll hurt less...I promise I won't hurt you...ever." As he said those last words I hugged and kissed him, instinct or not!
He hugged me as we did this, he didn't let go till' dad called my phone so I can go home for dinner. He looked at me again. I couldn't look away.
There was no way, literally, no matter how hard i tried and wanted to, my face, muscles would not budge. What's going on?
Oh Shawn, save me, I thought to myself dreamily.
He put his cold lips to mine on last time, and then.

Everything went dark.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment