Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - New Friends? Foes?

A story of a love that seems it can't be, can Shawn be telling the truth? Or luring Molly into a trap of death?

Chapter 6 - New Friends? Foes?

Chapter 6 - New Friends? Foes?
I don't know what happend or where I am but I think I do know this: I've been betrayed. Don't ask how I know unconcious, but, I feel like I have. I trusted him. Believed him. Loved him. I freakin' loved him darnit! But even as I think this with anger, I still... love him. Never once I haven't loved him.
Obviously I wasn't dead, or could I be? No. No. I'm still thinking and i think I'm breathing. It was lonely, cold, and...dark. I guess that's what the back of my eyelids seem to be. I couldn't open my eyes, and well, I didn't want to.
I soon heard faint voices. It was about three people or more, arguing....over...me?
"We can't let her go now, Troy!" A man's voice was heard.
"But we can't eat her, everyone'll be condering where she we-" A beautiful woman's voice was heard.
"No one paid much attention to her at school though Becca. Can't we... make her one of us? Whether I like the idea or not? She can tell her father she's engaged to me and movin' in with me...or somethin...." That was Shawn talking, i liked that idea, no matter how demented. So Shawn, Becca, and Troy? It was silent for just a moment. Only a moment.
"NOOOO! NO NO NO!" Came a bellow, a different voice. It seemed to growl as it yelled.
"ABSOLUTELY NOT! Shawn! What are you thinking?!" A strict motherly voice said.
"I'm not goin to erase her mind and lose her!" Shawn yelled. He's so hot and sweet when he's mad....
I then could breathe right again, and slowly opend my eyes. It was blurry byt I made out my angel amongest...other angels?
There he stood in his black turtle neck and badge khakis alongside a very pretty model, or she looked like she should be one. She had auburn hair that looked like it was a clame against her pale skin. She wore an elegant purple body-fitting sweatshirt. With a mini ruffled skirt. Her eyes as yellow as the sun, piercing my stare. It was so beautiful. Next to her was stood a man who looked similar to shawn, but even taller, serious looking, and wearing a green turtle neck insead. Across from him stood two other beautiful people. A man who wore a black tee, blue jeans, a pretty golden necklace, and had great eyes..hair. Golden locks and vivid green eyes. Lastly next to him, was an older looking woman, but she was still beautiful. She wore a maroon shouldered dress with a pink shawl wrapped around her arms. She had beautiful black waist length hair with gray specks showing in it.
They were all so beautiful to be real. No way was this real.
"Molly...rest please... I'll tell you what happend, okay? Please....rest," Shawn said, coming over in a blink of an eye...literally. I layed my head back down, with him stroking my hair. He then whispered in my ear softly, "I love you." And I fell into a deep slumber.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment