Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Fear of Cold

A story of a love that seems it can't be, can Shawn be telling the truth? Or luring Molly into a trap of death?

Chapter 7 - Fear of Cold

Chapter 7 - Fear of Cold
When I finally did reawake, it was dark...chilly. I was lost and confused; I had forgotten whereI was. No one was there with me, I was alone.
I got dow lying on a nice, smooth, cold kitchen counter. The floor froze me as I stepped on it with my bare feet. Where were my shoes darn it! I walke out the nearest doorway, leading me to a nice dining room. Plants of treelike nature stood in te corneres of the place. All I wanted to do was find Shawn and go home.
I tried looking for a phone since my cellphone was gone. When was everything going to be explained? I went through another beautiful doorway leading me to what looked like the enttrance hall.
There was a staircase in the middle leading up to the second floor which then lead in a spiral to the next two floors. THe whole place was so huge. I felt small and worthless to this place.
I walked up and into a bedroom straight across the top of the stairs. It wasbig and beautiful. It had a black leather sofa in a coraner with velvet pillows fluffed on it, it also black. Four bookcases covered four walls and leaving one cover in ancient and new posters. A CD colection laid near the closet on a night stand. Which was beautifully carved by the way.
I sat on the sofa looking around. Waving for something I soon touht I was utterly alone and should leave and find my own way home. I staood up and then a crash came downstairs.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment