Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Whispering Sounds so Good

A story of a love that seems it can't be, can Shawn be telling the truth? Or luring Molly into a trap of death?

Chapter 8 - Whispering Sounds so Good

Chapter 8 - Whispering Sounds so Good
I quickly ducked back into Shawn's room and under the leather couch. What the hell was that noise? I waited for anything more before coming out again. I walked as quietly as I could toward the staircase. I started my way down it and froze, for I suddenly heard quick whispers that were piercing. I kept going for some reason, out of curiosity, and stopped near one of the doorways that lead to the den.
"....she couldn't have gotten that far..." Becca's voice was heard,"I mean...we only left for what, and hour? And she was out dead...almost literally!"
"Yes but, she is a fast one remember?" Said my Shawn. I couldn't stand it, not being able to see him, only to listen.
"Well...ok I got nothing..." Becca was heard thudding onto a couch after that.
While i was intrigued into this little non interesting conversation about myself,I forgot to be watching the other doorway. something was breathing downm my neck...
"Oy! We 'ought you left, lil' missay!" Said what must've been Troy, who too was more beautiful then what I glimpsed before. "Um...no.?" I said confused and dazzled. He then gathered me in his arms and walked into the den.
The lil' sass was listenin' in on your talk just now, she never left the house." He said gleaming.
"Well put her down----GENTLY TROY!" Shawn said quickly (And when I say quickly I mean like phew! 3.5 secs to come over there!) and caught me before I hit the ground. "Hey watch where you throw me! Unlike you beauty's I'm fragile!!" I said haughtly. I then was put up right facing Shawn. I smiled and almost cried seeing him. I jumped up and hugged him. Then remembered on what I was to do...
"Hey..so...what's happening?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment