Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Elemenna: The Earth mission

Ellemenna is the queen elf of the world called Ellemenna. She leaves and comes to Earth in the form of a cat. As Ellemenna presides in Earth, a new queen is appointed in her home world. (elves are not mentioned in the 1st chptr)

Chapter 1 - Elemenna: The Earth mission

Chapter 1 - Elemenna: The Earth mission
Ellemenna



Imagination is released into the real world by a mere cat who stares unblinkingly at the world of destiny and devastation. A mere cat& not what she should be called. She is Ellemenna.

It was a day of regular school habits for Tamara, Gabriella, Maximillian, Rex, and Ryan. Tamara sat in her seventh period seat- she was in seventh grade, and so was Rex. Meanwhile, in the elementary school nearby, Ryan sat in his dull blue chair, eager for the bell to soon ring for his fourth grademix with fifth grade class. Gabriella, first grade, in the same school, sat staring at the clock as each second ticked away. Maximillian stood impatiently, two feet away from his classroom door clenching his backpack tightly. The loud dinging of the bell rang suddenly. Ryan jumped up out of his chair as he ran to get his backpack and wait outside for everyone else. Gabriella, better known as Gabi, raced with her speedy classmates to get their book bags and raced out the door. Max, short for Maximillian, had already gone outside and was socializing with his third grade friends. The three elementary schoolers were waiting outside for their parents to come. At the Middle school of where Tammy, who preferred not to be called Tamara, and Rex resided, there were still fifteen minutes left of class. Tammy sat listening to the boring lectures of her teacher. Each minute passed by, one by one, so slowly to her. As for Rex, he had many friends and a fun, exciting teacher. He was well prepared for the bell to ring, but Tammy had just started to put the supplies that she always kept on her desk away when the bell rang. Rex met up with one of his friends in the hallway while Tammy hurriedly walked to the front gates. As she waited, each student went passed her, except Rex. He came out dead last with all of his friends hanging around him. Tammy looked him straight in the eye and Rex waved back at his friends. They walked together, because they went home in the same car and lived in the same apartment. As they reached their meeting spot, a silver van pulled in. This was their ride. The two seventh graders jumped in the van and went past the younger kids. Rex sat in the front, but Tammy went to the back. She first passed Ryan and Gabi, and at last sat next to her sibling, Max. Unfortunately, the two never got along well and were quarrelling all the way home.

As Rex, Gabi, and Ryans father pulled into the driveway of the apartment, Max stood up to get ready to run out the car door as soon as it stopped. Rexs father parked and turned the key. Max jumped outside and ran up the stairs. Gabi carefully stepped outside with Ryan. Rex was going upstairs already. Tammy said bye to them and headed towards the other side of the apartment. She got to the stairs near the wall and set her backpack carefully down. Tammy went up a couple of steps and began to make a clicking noise. She heard a small meow and a cat jumped onto the wall from the other side. Tammy had only begun to feed this special cat two days earlier. The cat, which Tammy had not yet named, seemed to respond only to a certain clicking noise that only Tammy was able to make. The cat had appeared out of nowhere one day, and seemed very keen and understanding towards Tammy. She always had a cup of dried cat food in her backpack. She took it out and hand-fed the cat. It made a loud purring noise, and then soon after, made a quiet growl that seemed to rise up from her throat. It began to stare straight ahead with its wide blue eyes. Tammy turned around to see Ryan and Rex followed by their little sister Gabi. Tammy looked back at the cat, but it was gone.

Max came storming down the stairs as Ryan tried to talk over Max, saying, Hey! Lets make a new game! Tammy agreed. Ryan was explaining the set of rules. So each of us has two different powers. Mine will be the ability to share the same power as anyone and lightning. That means I can take a power from someone, but they dont lose it. Tammy what do you want? Okay then, youll have the power to control Nature and produce and control fire. What about you Rex? Okay& Darkness and Coldness. And Gabi, I know you want the power Love and Ice right? Okay good. Now Max, your turn. Psychic and Earth? Okay, now that we all have our own powers, lets get down to the rules& uh& we run around attacking each& other& uh& with our powers, okay? explained Ryan very unsurely. They discussed and went over the rules and their own individual set of powers. Then they all started running, officially starting the game, but strangely, they all fell at the same time. Gabi fell backwards and saw the stray cat that Tammy took care of slowly but plainly changing its appearance. Its whiskers had started to change to green and were growing some tiny little leaves on it. The fur it had on its head and tail looked burning, and then blasted out in flame. My element powers in this game&? Tamara whispered. The cat walked over to Tammy and rubbed her leafy whiskers on her. Then the cat turned around and spotted Ryan. Ryan tried to get up, but he screamed, HELP! I& I cant get up! My body feels heavy! During his plead for help, the strays hair growing down its forehead was turning yellow and sparking. Then it had a twinkle in its eyes as it looked at Ryan. Ryans eyes grew wide and whispered, Arent those& my powers? The small cat looked around again and walked towards Gabi. The fur on one side of the kittys neck was turning pink as it began to shape into hearts. Then it looked straight at Gabi, and she gasped. The cats dull blue eyes were turning a light blue, and then shined up- like ice. It sat down and began licking itself. Then she looked up and walked over to Rex. The other side of the she-cats neck fur turned black with spirals representing the symbol of wind on each side. Rex just stared at the cat with an evil look in his eyes. The cat just moved its head to see Max, and its gray fur was metamorphosing to brown. Its paws were turning brown and hard and began to crack, and the top of its eyelids thickened. She& reminds me of Ellemenna& I thought& it was only a fairytale that my parents used to tell me all the time, Tammy exclaimed, This cat, in front of our eyes, is a fairytale character! She... it was Ellemenna& the cat who was sent from the future as a warning to save the planet. In the story, she warns a group of kids and they were granted some sort of powers& and then they saved the world!

Gabi cried out, Wait but where is Ellemenna? That was a good question. Where had Ellemenna gone? Everyones attention had been on Tammy as she explained the fairytale, but during that short time, Ellemenna had vanished. Afterwards, the five children were able to get up. Whoa& that was really weird, thought Tamara.

Okay lets just play now before we have to go home, said Ryan. LIGHTNINGROD! he yelled, pointing towards Tammy.

She ducked towards the floor and screamed, No fair! I wasnt ready! Immediately after she said that, she yelled, INFERNO BLAST!

Ryan, again, said, LIGHTNINGROD! and Tammy pretended to faint. Ryan went to her and put his hand on her forehead. He said, Ha! I took your fire powers!

Tammy sat up and said, Treetopvineyard! That was an attack in the game that meant that imaginary vines and leaves and other natural things began to attack the enemy of Tammy. The lightning rod attack was where a rod was powered by imaginary electricity that would shoot out, which was Ryans special attack. The attack inferno blast was another one of Tammys special attacks which impacted an large imaginary fire ball with magma on the inside. Maxs specials were earthquake and reflect. Rexs special was darkness reign, which turned the area pitch black, but only he could see through it. His other special was freezing freight, which turned the opponent into such a terrified condition that it could not move. Gabis two specials were love whip and Ice cave. Love whip made everyone hit by her imaginary pink whip infatuated with her and Ice Cave made imaginary ice cave in on top of the enemy out of a dimensional tear above the opponent. The children of destiny had played for almost two hours until they wore out.

TAMARA ROXANNE AND MAXIMILLIAN, YOU COME BACK UP HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!! IVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR HALF AN HOUR!! screamed Tammys mother. OH! Sorry mom! I was busy! yelled Tammy right back. She told Max to come up with her. Gabi, Rex, and Ryan were already heading home. The next day was a Friday- a school day for the children. They were safely tucked away in bed, ready for the next exciting and challenging day. Before she went to bed, Tammy thought, I cant just ignore what happened today& something is definitely gonna happen& I can tell. The school hours passed quickly for everyone the following day. It was one o clock when a loud buzzing sound slightly shook the earth. As Tammy painfully clenched her ears, she felt the floor give way only to her desk. She was sucked in some sort of vortex- down deep below the ground- supposedly sending her to another dimension. Meanwhile, Rex had experienced the same thing, but harsher. The ground beneath him shook like what felt like an 8.0 earthquake as he fell through the ground and disappeared to transport to the same place Tammy was at. As that happened, Tammy thought, My class must have burst out in screams and yelps of worry by now. In the elementary school where the rest of the destiny children sat, a high pitched sound caught the students ears. When the high pitched sounds of the ground got higher, Ryan, Gabi, and Max disappeared altogether, all at once. The five destiny children met in very cold, dark, place. Rex seemed to be absorbing all of the power in the room. Then the room transformed into a room with extreme heat as vines, trees, and plants grew all over the room. Tammy looked around and the other children saw a big glimmer in her eyes. The flash of Tamara Roxannes eyes turned the room into a clear wall with the company of electrifying walls. Ryan smiled, and Tammy thought that she had seen a spark on his tooth. It was too late to figure out, because by the time Tammy had noticed, the room converted into the rocky walls of a purple room. Maxs body began to have a slight purple color, but it quickly faded away. The purple faded away, and was replaced by icy walls accompanied by heart shaped carvings. Gabi smiled and looked around her. She blinked and everything was gone. Tammy was thrown harshly into her seat. Everyone in the class gasped and started asking Tammy about what had happened. She told them that she honestly did not have any idea about what just happened.

One person touched her and screamed, SHE BURNS! SHES HOT!!

Another girl said, We all know what you think of her, okay?! The class began to giggle.

Then the boy got up and retorted, No, not that kind of hot. I mean, seriously, its like shes on fire! The boy showed everyone his hand. It was bright red. The whole class looked straight at Tammy with wide eyes. Meanwhile, in Rexs class, he landed flat face down on the floor. Everyone screamed and laughed. Rex got up and dusted himself off. He looked at the clock. It was nearly two o clock.

Are you okay? You look pretty pale there, asked one girl as she felt his forehead, wow& your forehead is pretty& cold. The bell rang at that minute. The seventh grade children of fate went to their last class of the day and week- seventh period. The other children that were included in all five of the strange rooms were transporting back to their elementary school. Ryan, Max, and Gabi transported all together. Ryan transported away from Gabi, and so did Max. Ryan was placed carefully in his classroom seat. Everyone in that class yelped in surprise, but then screamed in joy. Ryan smiled, and everyone gasped. Ryans braces were completely electrified. He immediately closed his mouth. As that happened, Gabi transferred to her classroom rug. Everyone in the first grade class looked at her and laughed. Gabi had on a small pink tiara covered with hearts. Her fingernails were a sky blue shiny color. They were as cold as ice. The last child, Max, lingered into the doorway of his classroom. His friend began to laugh at him, and so did the rest of his class. The purpose of laughter was that Max had what looked like dark, thick black eyeliner around his eyes. His skin was very dry and cracked, too. He looked over at his friend and squinted hard at him. The boy who laughed was lifting about four inches before the bell rang and Max looked away. The class fell dead silent as the taunting boy fell from the height he was carried and Max ran outside. Gabi had walked cautiously through the hallways, because each step she took left a footprint of ice. No one laughed at her, though everyone stared and adored her. Ryan touched the metal part of his desk when the bell rang, but as he did that, he felt a funny tingling sensation. He looked at the part of desk he was holding and saw the powerful electric pulses on the bar originating from his hand. Ryan slowly withdrew his fingers as he looked around to make sure that nobody had seen anything. He got up and headed to the door.

Hey nice wiggly weird hair youve got there, said a girl who blocked the door. I know, its full of laughter! replied Ryan as he slipped by. The girl giggled and waved back at him. In the middle school that Tammy and Rex went to, the bell had also rung. As Tammy walked out of her classroom, she touched her hair to put it behind her ear. It felt thick, and she looked at it. It was starting to turn a reddish color. As she looked at her hair, she also noticed her fingernails. They were very green and soft. Tammy clenched her hand into a fist, but then it burst into flames. She immediately opened up her hand and the flame went out. Her fingernails turned black, but were quickly regaining their green color. She then carefully looked around and walked on as if nothing had happened. Rex walked out of his classroom, trying to avoid his sticky classmates. He could definitely tell that something weird was going on. His brown eyes were completely black as well as his fingernails. Tammy and Rex saw each other and ran along side each other to get home. The kids at the elementary school had already run home, run home afraid of what could happen to them next.

When all of the children got home, they met up with each other except for Tammy. She had gone to the other side in search for Ellemenna. When she got there, Ellemenna was sitting there on the wall looking out into space. E- Ellemenna? asked Tammy. Ellemenna looked at Tammy and meowed several times before its hair burst into flame. Ellemenna shook her shiny brown coat which put the fire out. Tammys eyes grew wide. She was holding the cat food, but dropped it and ran to the other side of the building. Ellemenna jumped down from the wall and began to eat. As Tammy ran, the trees around her bent over her direction. She got to the other side with everyone else and they all looked straight at her. She said, You guys! Yknow the game Ryan made up? I think its becoming real! Look! Tammy showed them her green fingernails. Then she made a fist with her hand and it burst into flame. Tammy quickly exposed her hand to every one. The flame went out and she showed her black fingernails that almost immediately turned green. See?! Isnt it weird? Tammy asked as she threw her arms in the air. When she did, leaves and vines were being dragged and torn from their roots towards Tammy. She slowly put her arms down as she looked around her. What& I can control nature too& said Tammy.

Hey cool! Youre eyes are green too! yelled Max.

Rex said, I have power thingies too! It happened at class! Well, kind of& but still! They said my eyes look different! And I never put nail polish before either! Look! My nails are all black! I never painted them and it wont come off! I look emo! Tammy laughed along with Ryan, Max and Gabi. Then Rex said, Hey but look when I do this! He stomped the ground with all of his might, and the world around them turned pitch- black.

Tammy said, Whoa! I cant see anything!

Rex Replied, But I can see you guys perfectly! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He stomped the ground once more and everything turned normal again. And then look! Look directly into my eyes, commanded Rex. Max looked straight into his eyes and stood there motionless. Uh& Max& I think you shouldnt do that. Just look away carefully. See? I can petrify people!! Hahahaha, Rex said, hehe& but thats all I know how to do right now.

Ryan yelled out, Hey! Look at my powers! Wait& I dont know how to control it well. I control it best for now with something metal. Gabi picked up a metal rod a handed it to him. Hold on a sec Gabi. Just put it on the floor because if I touch it while you hold it Ill electrify you, said Ryan. Gabi let go and Ryan held it. He smiled with an electrified one as the metal rod pulsed with electrical power. It started to pulse harder as Ryan pointed it away from the others. Then, from the rod shot out a small electrical blast. Ryan said, Hey, ya know, I think thats my power lightning rod from the game! And yeah, thats all I know how to do for now&

Then Max said, I know how to do two things! Look, look, look its so super cool! He rapidly jumped up and down and the ground rumbled slightly. I can do earthquakes! And I can control things, watch! he yelled enthusiastically. Max looked at a rock and concentrated on it. He squinted at it and it lifted up in the air. It squiggled back and forth before it dropped on the ground. Max looked at the others and smiled demonically. Its just that I cant control bigger things- I can only lift them, Max proudly said.

Lastly, Gabi said, I can make you in love with me. Hahaha! And I can also freeze the ground. She flicked the ground with her fingernails and it began to freeze. Anything that touched Gabis fingernails froze. She dragged her fingernails along the wall, and it left four trails of light blue ice. At that moment, the kids heard a meow. Tammy turned around first and saw Ellemenna. Ellemenna spoke telepathically to all five children.

The world needs your help, she tragically said, You five are to be known as team Destiny. You were sent your powers for a purpose. To help earth survive. I can see the future now. A meteor 0ne fourth of the size of Earth will crash into Earth and brake through completely in two days. All of life will be destroyed forever. If you do not prepare yourselves for the tragedy, we will all die. I cannot do anything until you have served your true purpose to the meteor heading towards us. I have been searching through time to find the right team to destroy the meteor. Where I am from, which is the future, the earth is not in existence. The meteor shattered it into millions of pieces, and your fate depends on yourselves. Please try your hardest& and good luck. Ellemenna disappeared as tears welled up in Tammys eyes.

We& we have to save the world all on our own? H- How? she asked.

Rex immediately said, Well, what are we waiting for?? Lets go train with our powers!! Oh& oh shoot!! The meteor is coming on Sunday& so thats the big day. Team Destiny stood staring at each other, anxious and eager to pack action into the meteor that wanted to change the universe.

It was late and the children went home. They crawled into bed, worried if they would save the world or destroy it. The next morning, Tammy got up and quietly tiptoed downstairs. As she stepped down to the last step, she jumped because she heard a slipping noise. Max had followed Tammy downstairs, and tripped on the step behind her. She glanced at him with her shiny green eyes. He squinted back at her and she began to lift. Max! Stop! Were just going to train down here peacefully, okay? demanded Tammy. Max looked back at the ground and Tammy dropped to her feet. Soon afterwards, Tammy and Max heard people coming down the stairs, not so quietly. Rex, Ryan, and Gabi appeared.

Rex said, Lets start the training now. Ryan had brought down a rubber board for his training and a new, shiny metal rod. He held his rod with the sleeve of his sweater so that no one would see it electrified. Tammy had a wall to train on that couldnt catch fire. Tammy had already begun to train. She twisted her hands around each other, clenched them into fists, and jerked her arms outwards. A fairly large blast of fire came out of her hands. Then she clenched her hands into fists, threw them up in the air, and shot them forward. An accumulation of grass, plants, and leaves joined the blast of fire, breaking the wall down. That wall nearly hit the house on the other side, but Max was there and squinted hard at the wall. It lifted up almost all the way, Max grunted, and it stood in place. He let out a cry of joy and felt very proud of himself. The rest of the day, Tammy worked on her natural and fire powers while Max helped her fix anything she broke. Once, Max kicked a staircase, and it almost all fell on top of him. Gabi froze it right before it caved in on Max. Then Tammy melted the ice off of it as vines and trees pulled the staircase to its previous spot. Ryan was able to use his powers with his rod very easily. He could accommodatingly shoot huge powerful blasts out of his rod towards the rubber board. Ryans electrical attacks were very powerful. Rex practiced his powers elsewhere. He was on the roof of the building. Each time he saw a bird, he stared straight at it and it would freeze as it was. The Team Destiny children did all of their practices all day until darkness fell. They said their goodbyes to each other as they curled up in bed, embraced for their next frightening day.

They slept, with the company of a dream. Team Destiny had the same dream together. They were in a pure white place that they had never seen before. Ellemenna appeared next to the children in the dream. She spoke gravely to them all. Children of destiny, you are our last hope. We believe in you. I will grant you all the power to fly, in order to reach the meteor before it reaches us. Please, stay calm and concentrate on your mission& The dream faded away quickly and the five kids woke up at the same time and ran downstairs. They met together and sat thinking for a moment.

Tammy said, Think about this first& we might end up never seeing anyone we ever met ever again.

Rex replied, Well, I say its better to save billions of people than save just ourselves! The other three kids nodded in agreement. A big rumble was felt by all five.

Ill bet you thats the meteor, said Ryan, Lets go. Team Destiny flew up in the sky, headed towards the meteor of death.

The five children were going all the way up in the sky, past the four atmospheres. Beyond that, they went. There, they found the flaming meteor charging towards earth. Remember your training, everyone! screamed Tammy as they attacked the meteor. Inferno Treetop Blast! Tammy screamed. Plants and leaves from all over joined Tammys fire blast that shook the meteor. Max squinted as hard as he could at the meteor, slowing it down slightly. Then he went up to it and kicked it as hard as he could. The meteor cracked down the middle as Max yelled, YES! Rex went up after Max and stared at the meteor immensely. It almost completely stopped, but was still on fire as Earths gravity pulled it towards the earth. Gabi threw her hands out and icicles shot out towards the meteor. Its flame protection was wiped out completely and replaced by ice. Ryan came up last with his metal rod pulsing with energy. He screamed, LIGHTNING ROD! and the pulse of energy exploded onto the huge meteor. It was destroyed into millions of frozen pieces as team Destiny headed home. We& we did it you guys!!! screamed Tammy. It was true. They had done it. Team Destiny saved the earth from total destruction.



THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment