Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - INTO THE NIGHT

its about a girl who's fater died (she's a princess) and she must avenge him she run into some obstacle along the way and must face them (its really good read it)

Chapter 2 - INTO THE NIGHT

Chapter 2 - INTO THE NIGHT


INTO THE NIGHT





The night was calm and warm and the moon was whole. It gave off so much light that she could see ten feet away from her. She grabbed her baggage and went into the night. Although she was unaware of someone following her in the shadows she went into the woods.

She heard a howl from behind her but she didn't stop now she knew what she had to do and she couldn't give up now.

Her long dress was caught on a low hanging branch of a tree and she tripped.

She managed to get up but her baggage was too far behind her. She had to leave it because in that instant a man stepped out of the shadows. His mask only left one eye uncovered his outfit labeled him as an assassin.

“Get up” he said his voice as cold as the night. Patara got up as he instructed.

“Don't yell or you'll die sooner than you think.” He threatened.

He grabbed her arm and jumped behind a tree. Just then a few guards were making there rounds on the castle grounds.

As soon as they left he pulled her to her stuff and let her go.

“Get it and lets go were late” he said looking at her with that one eye.

She picked it up and followed him `Maybe I should have brought my wolves with me or better stayed in the castle' Patara thought.

“Why are you doing this to me?” She asked finally.

“You're what the master desires so I came to get you beside I didn't want to get on the masters bad side and have my head chopped off now would I?” He said coldly.

“Why does he want me Mr. Assassin?” She asked hoping she could find some way out.

“Why wouldn't he?” The assassin said picking up the pace.

“Well can you tell me your name so that way I don't have to call you Mr. Assassin?” Patara said

“The names Angel not like its any of your business anyway Patara” Angel said.

“How do you know my name uhhh Angel?” Patara said wondering how someone could not know her name.

“The boss knows everything and beside I was once real close to you, you just never even once looked my way.” Angel said.

“What do you mean? If you were so close to me then why did I not look your way?” Patara asked a bit confused.

“Nothing just forget it!” Angel said.

“Ummm Angel?” she asked looking up at him.

“What?” he said looking back down.

“Will you take off your mask for me?” she asked.

“NO WAY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?” Angel yelled.

“If you don't ill scream my lungs off until you do and maybe you'll get caught.” She said playfully.

“All right fine” Angel said taking off his mask. In an instant she knew who he was.

“OMG it can't be is it really you Rei?” Patara said touching his face.

“It is OMG its been two years boy have you grown after that one night I never thought id see you again I've been thinking about you for the past two years you've never slipped my mind.” Patara said hugging him.

“Really? You've been thinking of me?” Rei asked astonished.

“Well yeah I mean I was head over heels in love with you and then all or a sudden you left like that. I wish I would've told you sooner but I never thought you would leave and never say goodbye.” Patara said sadly.

“Your father told me you hated my guts and never wanted to see me again after that fight.” Rei said

“My fathers dead.” Patara said looking down.

“Serves him right.” Rei said

“How can you say that?” Patara said falling to her knees.

Rei felt bad about what he said.

“Look I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way.” He said trying to make her feel better.

“It's getting real late why don't we do and stay at an inn or something? Besides its too cold for royal blood to be out here.” Rei said feeling a little bit better.

“Sure I guess we could go besides I'm kinda tired” Patara said faking how sleepy she was.














Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment