Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ENTER HATAKE KIKO

Well, if you would like to read the ENTIRE story, you will need to start at ShadowGirl's story, Kakahsi's Crush on his assistant, 1, 2, 3, who knows. I would also like to thank MaoHiwitari and ShadowGirl for comming up the main characters unique name,and

Chapter 1 - ENTER HATAKE KIKO

Chapter 1 - ENTER HATAKE KIKO
CHAPTER 1:
People say, that kids like me, will never get their dreams, are just training for nothing, an unreachable dream. Sure, that’s what everyone wants to happen, but not everyone gets what they want, I’ll prove them all wrong, I will become Hokage one day, and I shall be the best of the best! I Naruto Uzumaki will be Hokage, BELIEVE IT!!!!

THIRTEEN YEARS LATER……

His name is Kiko Hatake, Son of Kakashi and Masuki Hatake. Kiko laid uncouncious on the ground, outside the gates of the village hidden in the leaves, exiled for all time, because of a curse, he knew nothing of. Kiko was a stong willed determined thirteen year old boy. He has silver hair, and his headband covered his left eye, causing only people to see his one bright sky blue eye. Kiko also wore a mask out of respect, and in honor of his father. He wore long black pants, and a long sleeve black shirt. Kiko was polite by all means, and very respectful. But, inside Kiko lay a dark and evil beast, the wolf demon. The wolf demon was an inheritance from his mother, but it was contained by his emotions, not the full moons. The Wolf demon would only awaken through agonizing pain, or anger. Kiko, knew nothing of this curse, for he had never went through this transformation, knowingly. But, once in this state, he was untouchable, only the great Hokage Naruto could defeat him, and only by unleashing his inner demon as well, and the Hokage never wanted to tangle with his demon side, for he knew even with his experience, that he would loose, and the demon would fully consume his body. Kiko, knew nothing of his father or mother, causing him to be isolated from everyone else, but also giving Kiko much needed time to perfect his jutsus, and his Sharingan. As his father did, Kiko possessed a Sharingan in left eye, but he kept it hidden, by his headband. Kiko inherited this gift from his father, Kakashi. Kakashi also gave Kiko a scroll, when he was young, containing a secret jutsu only known by himself. Kiko practiced in the woods everyday, hoping to become better, stronger. Now, Kiko trains and hopes to be accepted, by all.
“Ok class, time to line up and take the chakra test!” ,Instructor Kyrin shouted amoung the class. Kiko stood up slowly and walked forward. Chakra control, and jutsu clones were his worst techniques, he would never pass. Kiko stood patiently, waiting for his turn, even though he knew he wouldn’t pass. He had taken this five times already, and no luck prevailed. Kiko expected nothing more to happen this time, so he waited patiently for his turn. Even though Kiko knew nothing about chakra control, it never held him back from becoming a Chunin. Yes, Kiko was a Chunin in training for Jounin. Kiko, narrowly passed the Chunin exams though. But Kiko used his best jutsu, the shadow clone jutsu, which passed him easily. It was Kiko’s turn. He walked up slowly, and waited for further instruction. Instructor Kyrin gazed at him, and said, “So, I see your still wearing that mask, after all these years, what do you have to hide from the world Kiko?” Kiko chuckled softly and spoke in a calm monotone sort of voice, “Well, I’ve seen that your memory hasn’t improved, But, I shall humor you once more. I wear this mask out of respect for my father, and I shall not change my ways, for someone like you. Thank you for asking though, Sensei Kyrin.” Kyrin looked at him, and laughed, “Big words for a five time test taker. Well, none the less, take your position, and get ready!” Kiko quickly moved into position and waited. Would Kiko pass or fail the test?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on August 1, 2006, 3:52:39 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoI agree with MaoHiwatari skills of Naruto adn personality of his father this SHOULD be interesting

MaoHiwatari on June 20, 2006, 4:29:10 AM

MaoHiwatari on
MaoHiwatarihehehe^-^ Kiko has the skills of Naruto and the personality of his father^-^ This should be interesting^-^

ShadowsGirl101 on June 17, 2006, 1:55:52 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101omg iam honored!!! Kiko mean's Hope child! witch i hope he will become there hope child!