Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - AGAINST ALL ODDS

Well, if you would like to read the ENTIRE story, you will need to start at ShadowGirl's story, Kakahsi's Crush on his assistant, 1, 2, 3, who knows. I would also like to thank MaoHiwitari and ShadowGirl for comming up the main characters unique name,and

Chapter 2 - AGAINST ALL ODDS

Chapter 2 - AGAINST ALL ODDS
CHAPTER 2:
Kiko went up. He smiled slyly at the instructor. Instructor Kyrin addressed Kiko with a question, “What are you laughing at?” Kiko just stood there and waited for further instruction. Sensei Kyrin then announced, “Ok,……..well, it says here that your at Chunin level, so as Chunin, I need you to do a Genin clone jutsu first.” Kiko stepped back and assumed position. He quickly did the hand sign and said calmly, “Clone jutsu!”
A clone instantly popped up. Sensei Kyrin marked a few things down, and resumed. “Ok, now I need you to do a……” He was cut off by the opening of the classroom door. It was Lord Hokage Naruto! Kiko stood motionless, still waiting for instruction. The Hokage approached him and said, “So, you must be Kiko am I right?” Kiko nodded. Hokage Naruto chuckled softly to himself and continued, “Well, I’ve been keeping my eye on you for quite sometime, I would like you to do,………..oh I don’t know, how about……Lightning Edge Jutsu. Do you know that one?” Kiko stood silent. It was forbidden to study the Lightning Edge jutsu, and Kiko knew it. Ever since the accident with the two Genin. Both of them died, from mishandling the jutsu.
The Hokage bent down and spoke in a whisper, “I know you’ve been practicing it. The only thing I’m wondering, is how you came to know of this jutsu? Were you told by a friend, or a sensei?” Kiko shook his head no. The Hokage was getting impatient, and shouted, “Then who! Who told you about the jutsu?! Kiko in his calm tone said, “You.” Hokage was speechless for a moment and then spoke once again, “I do not recollect any of this, who truly told you?” Kiko answered once again simply, “You.” Hokage Naruto was getting very angry now. “Ok, if I did tell you this, WHEN did I tell you?” Kiko smiled, “When I was a kid, about four or five. You’d be amazed at what a person can remember.” Kiko chuckled silently to himself. Hokage bent down to Kiko’s eye level and spoke silently, “Look, you may hide your feelings behind that mask, but you are going to be exiled if you don’t tell me the truth, you don’t want that do you?” Hokage Naruto smirked at Kiko, he knew he would have to tell the truth then.
Kiko then stopped chuckling, and looked at the Hokage. They stared at eachother eye to eye, face to face. Kiko spoke in a voice, more mature sounding and bolder. “Hokage Naruto, you know I’m not lying about where I got the jutsu from. Are really going to go that low as to say that you will exile me?! Well, I’m not going without a fight!” Hokage Naruto looked at him, and stood up. “Kiko Hatake is now exiled from this village, Sensei Kyrin, and other instructors, take him to the gates, and get him away from the village.” Hokage Naruto looked over his shoulder at Kiko and said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t want it this way. Please don’t resist, or you shall be killed if you do. Goodbye Hatake Kiko, ninja from the village of the leaves.” Kiko smiled, and said, “I am not leaving.” Hokage Naruto turned around, and spoke, in a sad tone, “Then, you will be taken out of here, by force.”
Fifteen ninja charged at Kiko at once. Kiko quickly lifted up his headband, to reveal his left eye, the one that held the sharingan. The ninjas instantly stopped in their tracks. Hokage Naruto looked at Kiko with great interest. “So, is your Sharingan fully revealed to you?” Kiko stood silent. Kiko then whipped out a couple of ninja stars, he through them, with stunning accuracy. The ninja were struck one by one, all of the ninja soon fell by Kiko’s hand. Hokage Naruto stood observant of his techniques. Finally it was only Hokage vs. student. “So, I see you have developed your sharingan fully, very impressive feat, for a boy your age, to recognize such a gift’s true potential, is simply astounding! Kiko got in ready stance, and spoke, “Get ready Hokage, because I’m coming for you!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment