Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - HOKAGE NARUTO'S DEFENSE

Well, if you would like to read the ENTIRE story, you will need to start at ShadowGirl's story, Kakahsi's Crush on his assistant, 1, 2, 3, who knows. I would also like to thank MaoHiwitari and ShadowGirl for comming up the main characters unique name,and

Chapter 3 - HOKAGE NARUTO'S DEFENSE

Chapter 3 - HOKAGE NARUTO'S DEFENSE
CHAPTER 3:
The Hokage laughed almost half heartedly at Kiko’s determination. “You honestly think you can defeat me, Hokage of the village of the leaves?! HAH, you’re nothing but a fool then. Face it, this fight was over before it even started! You know, I once fought a Chunin, and he had the same arrogance as you, he was…….” “Are you going to talk me to death, or are we going to fight?! I don’t really care if you crushed a Chunin in the past, he has nothing to do with this, honestly, I think your trying to stall for time.”
“Stall of time, you must be joking! I’ve never backed away from a fight, and I won’t start now! And by the way, call me Naruto.” Kiko ignored this request and focused on his chakra control, and consumption. Kiko thought, “Ok, I might have a chance if I attack head on, but I have to control my anger and chakra, if I don’t, I shall surely loose.” Kiko stood up straight and looked at the Hokage. “Get ready, because here I come!” Kiko shot off towards Naruto and lashed out a couple of kunai knives. Kiko ran up to Naruto, and quickly sidestepped and threw the kunai knives at him. And, like Kiko had predicted, Naruto was wide open. Naruto was hit head on, in the ribs, and the leg. Naruto screamed in pain. “You will pay for that!”
Kiko quickly went on the attack once more, but with a better defense. Kiko bent down and quickly hand signed his jutsu and shouted, “SHADOW CLONE Jutsu!” Kiko clones burst forth from thin air and rushed off to their enemy, Naruto! The clones all took out their kunai knives, ready to attack on Kiko’s orders. Naruto quickly got up and went for all the clones. Kiko instantly spoke, “You know, even if you do defeat all the thousands and thousands of clones, you will be exhausted from all the movement, and chakra use.” Hokage Naruto smiled and looked up at Kiko. “Well, I did think of that, and I think my newest jutsu will take care of that!” Naruto quickly signed nin-jutsu and shouted, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Naruto’s popped up instantly. Naruto laughed and spoke, “This is my best jutsu honestly, I perfected it to the core, but I learned adding more jutsu to it would also increase in its attack power. So, here it goes!” Naruto focused briefly and spoke, “Nin-Jutsu, Earth style!” Kiko stepped back a few paces. “Now, you become the one against the ropes, and on the defensive! Headhunter Jutsu!!!”
The Naruto clones all vanished. Kiko looked around. “What happened to your clones?!” Naruto laughed and spoke with a hint of superiority, “Well, obviously you haven’t yet to discover the riches of adding other jutsu’s with ones you already have. I would thought of all jutsu you would’ve known about this one, for it was once used on me by your father.” Kiko blood boiled, “You know about my father, and you never told me about him?!!” Naruto smiled and continued, “Yes, I knew much about my ex-sensei. He was the leader of our team after all.” Kiko was lost in his emotions, “All this time! He knew and he kept it away from me!” Kiko lifted his head up and chuckled softly, “You haven’t even scratched the surface of my abilities. I know about combining a jutsu with another, just watch and see! This next jutsu isn’t a copy, it is unique!” Kiko yelled with rage, “LIGHTNING EDGE JUTSU!!!!”
All of Kiko’s shadow clones instantly harnessed the lightning edge. All were equally devastating, and deadly. Kiko looked at a shaken up Hokage. Naruto fell to his knees and pleaded, “Don’t do it Kiko, if you do, you’ll kill us all!” Kiko laughed, “Oh really, is that a lie? I don’t know what to believe anymore, so here goes nothing!” Kiko reeled back and went in for the kill!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on August 1, 2006, 4:00:40 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoWow so cool! you're a great author