Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - DEMON INSIDE ME

Well, if you would like to read the ENTIRE story, you will need to start at ShadowGirl's story, Kakahsi's Crush on his assistant, 1, 2, 3, who knows. I would also like to thank MaoHiwitari and ShadowGirl for comming up the main characters unique name,and

Chapter 4 - DEMON INSIDE ME

Chapter 4 - DEMON INSIDE ME
Chapter 4:
Kiko held back nothing, it was his chance to destroy his enemy. Kiko shot off towards Naruto, followed by his clones. The clones on both sides clashed, all destroying each other. Kiko brought along a couple hundred to protect him till he got to the Hokage. Once Kiko was there, he went in for the finishing blow. His arm was grabbed though by a clone, and it was averted from the Hokage to the clone. Causing Kiko’s attack to be useless. Kiko quickly went on the defensive. Kiko was grabbed by the clones underneath him, by the hundreds. Kiko was now a sitting duck. Naruto came up to him limping and wounded, and jabbed a kunai knife in his stomach. Kiko was knocked out of breath from the blow. Naruto smiled and continued his brutal assault on his opponent. Then, just before Kiko’s demise, Naruto bent down and spoke, “Kiko, your father was a great man, until he was foolish enough to rebel against my order. So, your father is a deadbeat looser bound to be killed in a matter of days by my tracker ninja. Then I’ll bring your father to your dead lifeless body, and then I’ll kill him as I did you!”
Then, something triggered in Kiko’s body. Kiko looked up and smiled, “You haven’t won yet!” Naruto stepped back a few feet and watched on in amusement. “If he thinks it isn’t over, drop him, and let’s see if he has anymore wisecracks.” The shadow clones dropped Kiko on the cold hard wood floor. Kiko was undergoing a radical change. Kiko’s wounds began to heal, and his teeth sharpend to razor sharp! Kiko’s eye’s turned blood red, his chakra escalated to enormous proportions! Kiko’s chakra was soon visible, a red hurricane of fury, centering Kiko, the wolf demon! Naruto moved back and was now in sear fright. Naruto turned to runaway, but Kiko was already behind him, smiling. Kiko threw his claws at him, tearing away at Naruto’s robes. Kiko then grabbed Naruto’s arm and through him through a wall. Kiko easily dodged Naruto’s attacks, causing immense fear in the eyes of Naruto. Then, Naruto through a final blow with all the strength left in him. Kiko dodged the attack and caught Naruto’s arm once again.
Kiko looked at Naruto and said, “You shouldn’t have brought me here, now I’ll KILL you!” Kiko quickly slammed his palm into Naruto’s shoulder, dislocating it and breaking it, in one strike. Naruto agonized in pain on the floor. Kiko looked at the fear infested Hokage, seeing what he had done. Kiko, then coming back to his senses, slowly transformed back into himself, not having any memory of his demon encounter. Kiko bent down and picked up the injured Hokage, he spoke while he dragged him to the nearest medical site. “Sorry, even though I hate you, I can’t kill you, it’s not in me, not yet.” Hokage Naruto smiled under his hat and said, “It’s ok, you may not have the will to kill, but I do!” Shadow clones jumped out of thin air and grasped Kiko. Hokage Naruto got up slowly and smiled, “You never will learn, kill or be killed! This will kill you!” Naruto raised his index fingers and shouted, “Die Kiko!!” Out of Naruto’s index fingers came an immense blast, of pure chakra. It hit Kiko head on, knocking him out instantly.
Hokage Naruto then said, “Guards, through him to the outside of the gates, he is of no use to anyone anymore!” Kiko was then dragged to the gates.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on August 2, 2006, 2:10:02 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyopoor Kiko

MaoHiwatari on June 20, 2006, 4:34:36 AM

MaoHiwatari on
MaoHiwatariWhen did Naruto become so.......Sasukeish? *sigh* poor Kiko...