Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - THE BIKOCHU FILLER JUTSU

Well, if you would like to read the ENTIRE story, you will need to start at ShadowGirl's story, Kakahsi's Crush on his assistant, 1, 2, 3, who knows. I would also like to thank MaoHiwitari and ShadowGirl for comming up the main characters unique name,and

Chapter 6 - THE BIKOCHU FILLER JUTSU

Chapter 6 - THE BIKOCHU FILLER JUTSU
CHAPTER 6:
A week later after Kiko could walk, Kiko walked around with his father through the plains. They talked about everything, fighting, training, friends, family, and life for themselves in the past thirteen years.. Soon they found a couple of boulders to sit on. They raced to them, but Kakashi easily won. Then, they talked about Naruto. “Father, why does Naruto rule with an iron fist?” Kakashi answered, “Well, I’m not quite sure. It’s been his dream to be Hokage of the village hidden in the leaves. I don’t know as of yet why Naruto became a dictator. He was always kind and nice when he was your age, I just don’t know what went wrong.” Kiko sat and looked at the evening sky, dazed and memorized by its’ beauty. Kakashi jumped down from his boulder and called to Kiko, “Kiko, come down here so we can begin your training.” Kiko jumped down and walked over to his father, and asked, “Why are we going to train, what purpose will it serve?”
Kakashi took in a deep breath and spoke, “Well, if your ever going to beat Naruto, you’ve got to know jutsu, chakra control, and well, endurance. You did well against Naruto, you held your own, but you under estimated Naruto’s skills, especially his shadow clones. You were easily disarmed, with your ultimate jutsu, and loosing that is what cost you your loss against Naruto. You can never let down your defense, NEVER.” Kiko nodded and began the exercise. Kakashi held out his hand and in them was a bell. Kakashi smiled and said, “This is exercise one, the objective is to get this single bell from me. That’s it.” Kiko laughed and said, “That’s it, I thought this was going to be difficult!” Kakashi laughed and said, “That’s what the other three said when they took their tests for ninja. But, since this is only one person, I’m going to not hold back any speed, jutsu, or traps, so watch out, but keep your eye on the prize. Ok, well let’s get started!”
Kakashi shot off into the distance. The whole area was clear, but Kakashi was obviously superior in speed. Kiko shot off towards Kakashi, but still Kakashi was faster, and better. By the time Kiko got even near his father it was midday. After Kiko was finally close enough to get a bell, Kakashi unleashed a devastating jutsu. Kakashi reeled down and said, “I won’t give you a full lighting edge attack, only enough to knock the breath out of you. So, Lighting Edge!” Kakashi’s chakra was indeed visible, but faintly, this was a frail attack. But, none the less it hurt. Kiko was hit head on and knocked out of breath. Kiko shot up, willingly, even though his chest throbbed from the pain. Kiko shouted, “Dragon Flame no jutsu!” A flame shot from Kiko’s mouth, hitting Kakashi head on. Kakashi got up and said, “That was good, you actually caught me off guard.”
Kiko grinned, “You know, I know another jutsu, I’ve been practicing this jutsu more than lightning edge. So be prepared, like you said sensei, keep your opponent on their feet!” Kiko swiftly signed nin-jutsu, quarts, and wind. Kiko signed the final sign, and shouted, “BIKOCHU FILLER!!!!” Kakashi tried to avoid the blast, but he was caught in the blast. The jutsu roared through the mountains, tearing away acres of grass. By the time the smoke cleared, Kakashi laid bruised and battered on the ground. The damage was easy to see, a tree nearly two hundred miles away was torn out of the ground. There was a deep trench now, many miles wide, and hundreds of miles long, all from the bikochu filler.
Kiko smiled and said, “I’ve worked for years trying to perfect that, and I still haven’t done it. Also, to let you in on a little secret, I wasn’t using hardly any chakra for that bikochu filler. So, that blast is just a tiny sneak peak of it’s true power.” Kakashi smiled and said, “You might have a chance yet.” Kiko bent down and put out his hand, Kakashi gladly grabbed it and stood up. Kakashi then realized he didn’t have the bell anymore. He looked at Kiko and Kiko smiled and put out his hand. In his hand he held the bell. “So, what’s the next exercise?” Kakashi replied patient, “That is the only exercise for today, because truthfully, I thought you wouldn’t get it till daybreak. But, now we can rest and wait till tomorrow.
Kiko smiled happily and went for some ramen. In the distance Kiko saw a village. Kiko wondered if he could go there, but Kakashi said wait till another day.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on June 18, 2006, 9:20:13 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101I like ch 5 the end was cute!Naruto you dumb dictator how could you hurt him!?That Bikochu filler move is very very powerfull! I have a feeling Naruto's goin down!!