Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A STORY BEHIND STORIES

Well, if you would like to read the ENTIRE story, you will need to start at ShadowGirl's story, Kakahsi's Crush on his assistant, 1, 2, 3, who knows. I would also like to thank MaoHiwitari and ShadowGirl for comming up the main characters unique name,and

Chapter 7 - A STORY BEHIND STORIES

Chapter 7 - A STORY BEHIND STORIES
CHAPTER 7:
Over the next few weeks, Kakashi and Kiko explored different kinds of training methods and different regions, Kakashi of coarse explaining the benefits and the disadvantages of each place. Kiko, by the end of one month of training with Kakashi, knew over a hundred different jutsu and environments. He also now knew perfect chakra control. Kiko also refined his best techniques, causing the attacks to be deadly. Soon, Kakashi had taught Kiko everything he knew. By the time Kakashi was satisfied by Kiko’s techniques and jutsus, Kiko was sixteen. Then, Kakashi and Kiko went to the village once again, but this time for training. Normally they would go to meet people, and learn jutsu from them if they were ninja. This time, Kiko was going to train.
By the next morning, it was a cold brisk day. Fog was think in the plains that day, and Kiko wasn’t really in any mood for training. But, Kiko got up reluctantly and stretched out his muscles. Kakashi walked over to him and greeted him with a kind hello. Kiko noticed a book in his left hand, Kiko mentioned it and Kakashi refused to talk about it. Kiko wasn’t going to give up though, finally Kakashi halfhearted gave in. “Ok, I guess you should know about this. Sit down will you?” Kakashi motioned for the boulder sitting next to him. “Ok, this was a book from you much-loved mother. God rest her soul, she went out on a mission with two top ninja and never came back. You will training with those two top ninja soon, very soon. But, your mother was apparently taken away. The other two didn’t know till later because they were ambushed and knocked out. When they awoke, they found no sign of Masuki.
That’s when I knew I had to find you my son. We can look for her together after we defeat Naruto. Then, you can finally meet your beautiful mother.” Kiko interrupted, “So, how did you two even meet in the first place?” Kakashi chuckled, “Well, she was hired to be my assistant, and well we got closer as time went on, and we finally knew that we were made for each other.” Kiko really didn’t learn nothing, but he kept it to himself. “So, when do we meet these ninja?!” Kakashi stared at him and spoke in a clear and understandable tone, “Listen, these two ninja are very advanced, they even almost surpass my skill level, by themselves, but together they no doubtably do. They should arrive right about……now.” Kakashi was right once again, two ninja sprung forth and bowed to Kakashi and Kiko. “We are pleased to meet you both.” They were….GIRLS! But my father always taught me to never underestimate my opponent. One stepped forth and spoke, “My name is Victoria of the village hidden in the leaves, I am a Jounin.” She looked down at Kiko and Kakashi, “But you two may call me Vicky.” Kiko and Kakashi nodded in approval. The next one stepped up and spoke, “My name is MaoHiwitari, but you two may call me Mao, and I also am a Jounin.” Mao stepped back. “Well, your going to have your hands full Kiko, the best of the best are here, and I’ve now thought and decided that I too will join in on the attack.” Kiko was unsure about all of this, but he had to, for Masuki! Kiko nodded and spoke in a very dignified manner, “Well, three Jounin against one Chunin is hardly fair, but I will try my best.” Kakashi gave Kiko a pat on the back and he spoke, “Now get rested, you will begin training tomorrow.” Kiko nodded and went off to bed.

To Be Continued in Part 2………

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KaibasFlameAssAngel on October 1, 2006, 9:57:34 AM

KaibasFlameAssAngel on
KaibasFlameAssAngelthat was good!! i cant wait for more! ^_^ is it here yet??

hirataitokyo on August 2, 2006, 2:23:49 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOO! I can't wait to hear more

Trigunlover453 on July 29, 2006, 4:56:20 AM

Trigunlover453 on
Trigunlover453to kool for words i like chap 5 it was to cute

MaoHiwatari on June 20, 2006, 4:39:14 AM

MaoHiwatari on
MaoHiwatariI garuntee that Kiko will win^-^ I feel sorry for Naruto, he messed with the people^-^

ShadowsGirl101 on June 18, 2006, 1:24:47 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101Alright!Kiko!!! Go!!!You can do it!! Train hard and defeat Naruto!!!!