Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Attack

The monks find a new friend-and a new dragon while looking for a shen-gon-wu in a Comanche reservation.

Chapter 2 - The Attack

Chapter 2 - The Attack
Her brother got back from picking the corn two hours before sundown. Kaya continued to work on supper which was deer and corn. Roko looked out the window of the hut and saw something in the distance. "Kaya, come to the window.""Do you want supper?"Yes, Kaya! Come here and just see what I''m talking about."Kaya walked over to the window and looked outside.Jack Spicer''s P.O.V.~ Jack Spicer, Evil Boy Genius has just arrived at...an Indian Reservation?! This is where they hid the Shadow Sparrow! The indians are too peaceful. Let''s cause a little chaos to stir them up. Those Xiaolin Losers will be too concerned with that to get the shen-gon-wu."Jack-Bots, attack!"Kaya''s P.O.V.~A tan-colored object swept over her hut. "See Kaya?" Roko whispered in amazement.Another object swept over their neighbor''s house, dropping a fire ball. She then realized what was going on. This was an invasion. She grabbed Roko''s hand. "We are getting out of here." She grabbed some food and weapons and Roko got their mother and father''s picture. The picture was a photograph-the only thing they had left of their parents. Kaya led the way out of the village. They were running away to the woods, and never coming back.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment