Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - About You

As long as there have been vampires, there has been the Slayer. One girl in all the world, to find them where they gather and to stop the spread of their numbers. This time, the Slayer is you.

Chapter 1 - About You

Chapter 1 - About You
Kaliah, I didn''t ask to become the ''Slayer''. I mean, I am not strong or smart!You fit both catagories. Why would they give me the job? I know that you would do a much better job at this than I would. I left for China today. My ''Watcher'' is supposed to be there. Heck with all of this.Your big sister,Ryuki.You looked over the letter again. Anytime now the dragon would be here to pick you up to go to China.You would send off the letter as soon as you reached your new home. "Hey, Kiki. Your rides here. Looks like you''re gonna have a good time." Ana, one of the preps in the orphanage that had been your home for the past year and a half, had a smirk on her face as she nodded out the window. You had always been a loner. Your sister on the other hand, loved to talk to people. Your little sister had tried to help you meet people, but of course, they had rejected you. After all, who want to hang around with Chinese Loner Girl Ryuki? You hated them all. Except for your little sister. A month ago, she had been adopted by a poor family, just wanting money from the state. The day that she had been taken, you had cryed your eyes out. Today, was different. You were finally getting out of the orphanage. OUT!! Away from all other kids. Away from all the preps. Away from the teasing and sorrow. One small problem....On the dragon was four kids. That was why Ana had been smirking. She knew.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinkfire on September 4, 2006, 8:33:00 AM

pinkfire on
pinkfireplease

Qing on July 15, 2006, 3:42:18 AM

Qing on
QingCool, second chapter soon please ^^