Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - We meet again

Shadow meets his master the hedgehog who taught him all his chaos moves.

Chapter 2 - We meet again

Chapter 2 - We meet again
(wind whistles through the air)Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, and Amy are at the mystic ruins after spioling eggmans ultimate plot to take over the world they decide to party at tails'' place.Shadow asked sonic "Why do i have to be here. nobody even cares if i''m here.""aww come on shadow don''t say that if you weren''t here right now it wouldn''t be a party. now come on lets go party!"says sonic.shadow:"hmph" (2 hours later a white hedgehog arrives at the party.) everyone muttering: who is that?! shadow says what are you still doing alive i killed you on the egg carrier 5?! white hegdehog says " if all of you must know my name is Mohawk the Hedgehog and i''ve come in search for the ultimate life form aka shadow.""What do you want from me revenge? because if you are your not going to get it!" said shadow.sonic enters the conversation " what do you want from shadow so you can get out of here."" nothing i just want to continue his chaos training that''s all."said Mohawk."chaos training?"said sonic and shadow." chaos training is training that strong hedgehogs go thruogh in order to learn chaos moves examples are: chaos control, chaos spear, chaos heal, and chaos blast. are all examples of chaos moves."said Mohawk."and why do you want to teach shadow?" asked sonic. Mohawk responded "because he never finished his training because of what happened on the planet Ark." (gasps) "how do you know about what happened on the planet ark?" asked shadow with surprise.Mohawk took a deep breath and said "when i started training you you were the best student of all my students a week had passed since you learned chaos control, chaos blast, and chaos spear.That''s when it all happened the G.U.N. forces were taking every one out who knew about you they showed no mercy especiallyon Maria i will never forgive the human race for killing such a sweet little girl.After you got shot out of the capsule i did the same but landed in the water i got washed up shore after a few days. i went straight to the military base nearby i went to look for info on the ultimate life form but it had been stolen. so i asked eggman for help on finding you, but that was a mistake asking for his help i had to fight you shadow in order to gain eggman''s trust. then only then i could get info on you. now that got my information i don''t need him anymore.""so your not working for him anymore and you want me to continue my training is that correct?"asked shadow. Mohawk said" yes" shadow says"ok."" then it''s settled come out here for training at 10:00a.m. tomorrow morning see ya until then." Mohawk leaves. shadow" can i raelly trust him? i''ll find out tomorrow." (party continues)exit scene.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment