Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I'm Not Okay

This is a sorta more or less a summary of my character Jefferey's history. He reminds me alot of Keanu Reeves as Ted Logan in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey because he talks like them all the time XD

Chapter 1 - I'm Not Okay

Chapter 1 - I'm Not Okay
Today was Jefferey's 19 birthday but unfortunately it was not a happy day for him. He stared at his reflection blankly and tried not to burst into tears. His right eye had gruesome scars around it and the color was a cloudy blue which told anyone who saw him that he was blind in that eye. He usually kept this part of his physical appearance hidden from all stares, even his own.

Jefferey had been a young boy when he'd received this horrid reminder of the past. At age six his father had passed away due to cancer of the lungs, he'd been left living with his loving mother Sarah. Being the man of the house at such a young age wasn't all that difficult for him but he missed the carefree life that little kids should have.

One day an ex-boyfriend of Sarah's showed up at the DeQuindre family door. He seemed friendly enough to Jefferey though something inside him said not to trust this stranger. Good thing he listened to his instincts, the man tried to attack Sarah. Young Jefferey had forseen this move though and leaped in front of his mother taking a blade to the eye. He staggered back and began crying uncontrollably. Luckily a neighbor had heard him scream and called the police.

The hospital was unable to save young Jefferey's eye and ever since then he'd been haunted by the memory of it. To his relief his band: Jiffy's Ransom, was always there for him. They were great self esteem boosters and when Jefferey was on stage he felt as though he'd not a care in the world. The spotlight gave him courage and made his past a blur.

But alas, it could not always be that way. Because here came Ransom walking toward him, her head was hung low. Something was up and Jefferey knew she would tell him what it was.

"Whats wrong girly?" asked Jefferey looking majorly concerned.

She sighed and met his gaze, "I'm splitting up the band..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment