Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Love That Left You To Die

This is a sorta more or less a summary of my character Jefferey's history. He reminds me alot of Keanu Reeves as Ted Logan in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey because he talks like them all the time XD

Chapter 4 - The Love That Left You To Die

Chapter 4 - The Love That Left You To Die
Laying in his bed drowsily Jefferey thought back on his past. Mainly the parts involving Ransom. He couldn't understand how he could love her so selflessly and she could just spit in his face. He missed her dearly but one thing was for certain, no matter where she was, she did not miss him.

Suddenly the sound of glass breaking in the kitchen caught Jefferey's attention. He ran in and glanced around frantically. There sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor was a beautiful girl, her long blonde hair and piercing red eyes seemed vaguely familiar. She smiled at him and crawled closer, taking no notice to the shattered plate on the floor.

"Hi..." she mewed leaning ever so close to him, "I'm sorry bout your plate... I didn't mean to knock it over..."

Jefferey blinked at her, "What are you doing here?"

"My name is Ellie, Ellie Darinjer, I thought maybe you could help me..."

Darinjer... Thats it! This girl was obviously related to his new found friend Etsel. But how could he help her? How the heck did she get into his house?? Cautiously he asked, "What can I do for you Miss?"

"Well you see... I'm dead... murdered by my crazed uncle about three years ago... I had the feeling you had the sight..."

"What? Your a ghost?"

"Yes. Your the only one who can see me, please help me..." she looked into his eyes with a desperate expression.

"I will..." he said in a voice that was barely more than a whisper.

"But first. I wish to help you... You mustn't give in to the girl who broke your heart... your anger and sadness will devour you if you let that girl affect your better judgement. Please believe me..."

Bursting into tears he lay his head on her shoulder, amazingly he could feel her touch as though she were alive, "I can't get over it... She took away the loving part of my soul... I cannot regain it..."

Ellie patted his back and sat him up so she could look right into his eyes yet again, "You can and you will... I assure you this. Just keep up hope, I'll be your friend through it all as will my brother Etsel. We can save you, just believe that."

Jefferey sniffled and grinned at her, "Thank you... I promise I'll do whatever I can to help you..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment