Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Don't Stand So Close To Me

This is a sorta more or less a summary of my character Jefferey's history. He reminds me alot of Keanu Reeves as Ted Logan in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey because he talks like them all the time XD

Chapter 8 - Don't Stand So Close To Me

Chapter 8 - Don't Stand So Close To Me
The next morning at Rory's apartment, where Jefferey had slept overnight, there was a knock on the door. Rory crawled over drowsily and opened the door, he was immediatly glomped by a young girl with short black hair which was tied back in a pink headband.

"Er... Madeline? Is that you?" asked Rory sounding out of breath.

"Of course Rory-kins" she winked and giggled, "who else but your biggest fangirl??"

Rory sighed and held his hand out toward Jefferey, "Maddie, meet the newest addition to our little gang, Jefferey DeQuindre."

Maddie's face turned bright red as she looked at Jefferey, "Your hot..."

Jefferey looked completely caught off guard and he turned away in embarressment, "um..."

She walked over to him and brushed the hair out of his face to survey his scars, "Ooh a badboy!"

Etsel and the others snickered at Jefferey as he backed up nervously. He tripped over a wine bottle Yazzy had left on the floor and gazed up at Maddie. She sat down beside him and hugged him tightly. He pushed her away and ran behind Etsel.

"Heehee looks like Jeffers has stolen your fangirl Rory-kins," teased Soren.

Maddie trailed her finger across Jefferey's chest and poked his nose, "Hey wanna be my boyfriend cutie??"

"Um don't touch me please..." he backed up again, "I'm not interested..."

Maddie looked hurt and walked away to sit in the corner, "Fine..."

"Your a little young for Jefferey anyway," mewed Rory, "He's nineteen years old, while you just turned sixteen a few weeks ago. You'll meet someone I promise you Madeline."

Maddie grinned evilly and glomped Jefferey to kiss him while snapping a photo on her cell phone, "at least I'll have my memories!"

She smiled and skipped away happily leaving Jefferey incredibly confused, he looked at Etsel questionly.

Etsel shrugged and said, "Once Maddie makes up her mind on liking someone its hard to change it. She's a good kid, don't worry too much about her little interests."

"It was still kinda creepy..." laughed Jefferey adjusting his vest.

Maddie poked her head back through the door, "I love you Mr. Jeffers! Someday I'm gonna be Mrs. Madeline DeQuindre!"

As she left once more Jefferey turned to his friends and they all started cracking up. She was a very ambitious girl, perhaps if she was a little older and less creepy he would've considered going out with her. But he drew the line at teenage stalkerish fangirls.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment